Very affordable ($51 a night total) great location, noisy heater, cookware and silverware was a bit dirty and the room/furnishings were a bit worn. Bed was a fairly comfortable 6.5 out of 10.
Over my 7 day stay I had 3 large crickets visit my room. No idea where they came from but each time I was kinda grossed out.
I would recommend 3rd floor/interior side room for maximum quiet.
Property felt very safe. Staff was friendly and helpful.
15 minute drive into the heart of downtown
4 minute drive to the awesome Cherry Creek shopping area
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Extended Stay, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Denver - Cherry Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Denver Cherry Creek Hotel Glendale
- Extended Stay America Glendale