“Not the worst stay I've ever had, but I wouldn't stay here again.”

Extended Stay America - Denver - Cherry Creek
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Glendale
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Not the worst stay I've ever had, but I wouldn't stay here again.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013

Bed was comfortable but there were HAIRS in the sheets! Toilett didn't work and walls were filthy. Heater didn't work right -just kept pumping out heat all night long regardless of temp selected. Staff was not friendly. Not very high quality. Didn't feel very safe.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Loveland, Colorado
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013

I knew I was not staying at the Marriott but I did expect a clean room. The carpet was dirty, when looking for my shoe under the bed I found trash, there was hair stuck to the shower walls, the edges of the floor in the kitchen were filthy! I had to wash the dishes I did use because they were dirty. The "fitted" sheet kept coming off during the night! The desk chair was so wobbly I was afraid to use it. I would have checked out early and moved to another hotel if my job had not been canceled! I will NEVER stay at THIS Extended Stay America again! Don't waste your money! If you still decide to stay bring some disinfectant wipes and be prepared to wipe everything down!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Cherry Creek, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The situation you described regarding overall cleanliness of the room is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. To ensure that a situation like yours doesn't happen again, my team is inspecting each and every room prior to guest check-in.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. Please feel free to contact me directly, at chr@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.

Travelers are raving about these Glendale hotels

Abilene, Texas, USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

My room was clean. The hot water did not work in the kitchen sink and neither did the microwave, but they were immediately repaired. I can not speak highly enough about the staff at this hotel. I have stayed in over 25 different hotels in the past year and the staff of THIS hotel is head and shoulders above all the other staffs in all the other hotels.
The rooms in this hotel are ready for some remodeling and updating. I assume that Extended Stay knows about this and have already scheduled these repairs.
Next time I come to Denver, I will definitely stay here.
I will recommend my friends to stay here.

Wapiti, Wyoming
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

It's not the cleanest of hotels, but after a night at the Crossland, it seemed pretty okay. Be sure to wash any dishes you use first as they are likely not clean. Someone else's hair was scattered about the bathroom and the bedspread had cigarette burns in it. Other than that is was alright. My heater didn't work and they responded promptly and ended up replacing the unit. The staff were all generally friendly.

I stayed here for two weeks, so the full size fridge and kitchenette were very nice to have.

I wouldn't be upset if I had to stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Cherry Creek, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Becky - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am sorry to hear that your room was not cleaned properly and that your heater did not work. To ensure that a situation like yours doesn't happen again, my team is going to be inspecting every room before arrival more thoroughly. Still, I am glad that we were able to repair the heater and that you enjoyed all of the amenities your room had to offer.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. Please feel free to contact me directly, at chr @extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
Augusta, Georgia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

Staff were friendly, room was liveable but could have used a little more cleaning than picking up the trash (dishes were dirty, shower faucet stuck with calcium deposits, hair in the sheets that are assumed to be clean and on the bathroom floor), but when I needed a receipt from the front desk before I left for my 8 am flight, at 6:15, 15 min after the office is "open" (though I don't think it was ever locked), the lights are off and there's no one around - not even the sign indicating the staff was elsewhere. I know I'm complaining about nitpicky things, but as a business, there needs to be a standard of basic efficiency and now I'm hoping that I can get a copy of my receipt with the detailed charges emailed to me.

Denver, Colorado
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

The guest room was disgusting. Not expecting a 5 star experience, just clean room and safe environment. Food debris in all cabinets, can of sardines and 3-4 ritz crackers in one cabinet. Refrigerator seals caked with sticky debris. Grease/sticky goo on top for fridge. Kitchen floor not clean. Spider in bath tub. Cob webs in ceiling corners. Ant trap on floor by door. Pull out bed had never been made so could not use (shipping braces still attached to pull out portion). Crayon marks all over mirror sliding door. Counter top dirty. Drawers for clothes dirty.

While unloading into our room, had an audience of 10-15 people standing on various balconies watching, smoking. Barefoot kids running around well after dark. People walking around looking in windows, tapping on windows trying to get peoples attention.

When I said we were checking out and going to another hotel because this was just not clean enough the front desk associate just said OK. No apology, offer to fix. Nothing but OK.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank John S
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Cherry Creek, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The condition of the kitchen you described is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. I apologize that we did not make it right. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am inspecting each room before each guest arrives.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. Please feel free to contact me directly at, chr @extendedstay.com with any additional comments or questions. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

This was my fifth stay here and I believe by the grace of God it even got better. The room was clean with a great mountain view. The kitchentte was a blessing. The staff and manager are always helpful even when very busy. Again easy access to public transportation with a supermarket right next door. A really good manager and stafff make the difference!

Room Tip: Be polite to the staff. Treat them as you would like to be treated.