While I won't say this is the worst place I have ever stayed, it is definitely not a place I would come back to. The room wreaks of cigarette smell. I opened my window to try to let some of the stench out, but it is too prominent. If you are prone to asthma or migraines... Or if you think cigarette smell is disgusting, stay away. The bathtub is black from the years of use. I understand that this happens, but it just needs to be replaced. Also, there are no elevators. If all the first floor rooms are occupied, be prepared to haul your luggage up the stairs. Lastly, they tell you that there is "free wifi". That is wrong. The free wifi they have is slower than the dial-up Internet I had in 1999. It took 3 minutes just to load my email. If you want wifi that isn't slow, you pay for it. I will say that the staff was pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Extended Stay America - Denver - Cherry Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Denver Cherry Creek Hotel Glendale
- Extended Stay America Glendale