Extended Stay America - Denver - Cherry Creek
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Shabby accommodations; dirty and worn upholstery; kitchen not well stocked -- only a saucepan to cook in. Electric burners were crooked and didn't heat evenly. No dish soap. Bathroom was grimy with peeling paint, hairs in sink and bathtub. Felt like we were slumming.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay America Denver Cherry Creek. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.We know that our guests have multiple hotel choices, which is why our mission is to provide clean, comfortable rooms at an affordable price that guests want to come back to.In response to your post, I have met with our hotel staff and used your review to help coach them regarding the issues you encountered, snow, ice melt, etc... Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one. I hope we have addressed your concern satisfactorily, and that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) brand location in the future.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

The staff has been very helpful-Peter, Pat, and Cynthia are great! Wonderful management, a very well run hotel! I highly recommend this hotel!.:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-);-);-);-);-);-);-);-);-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

• Stayed: March 2013
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed staying with us especially knowing that we provided a great home away from home for you. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We are definitely looking forward to your next visit to Denver.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

There was no drinkware, glasses or mugs, in our room so we drank from the sink until the morning. We were not told that the heat was controlled using the wall themostat, instead of the big floor unit that had the option of heat on it so we had a very cold room. We tried using the floor unit, but it wouldn't turn on the heat. Be aware that the city of Glendale, where the hotel is, has a 13% tax, so when you check out your bill jumps about $10. The beds are rock hard, also. I wish I would have gotten some of my money back, since I had a horrible experience. I will not be returning. My friends who also stayed here said when they went to their room, it was ajar & they entered thinking someone else would be in it.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Thank you for your recent review of our property. I aplogize for the maintenance issues you encountered in your room. I encourage feedback from our guests so that I am able to address and resolve these types of issues. Our goal is to provide a clean comfortable room with everything in working order. I apologize if we failed to deliver that. I hope that you will come back and see us again if your travels bring you back to our area in the future so that we may have another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

This is the 2nd Extended Stay America I "stayed" at for a lengthy period of time. During both initial check ins, I heavily miscalculated how long I'd to be there. Each time I figured it would be very temporary, like a normal stay at a hotel is expected to be. However, I renewed week after week because I enjoy my experience so much. I no longer say I stay at any of their hotels...I live at them.

I first resided at the Extended Stay in Lakewood and after 7 months, the only reason I left was to be closer to downtown for workcheck out was this hotel. I have bow been here for 2 1/2 months. They both have their own positive attributes such as very clean rooms that have been greatly upgraded (new flat screen tvs, new lamp shades, newly painted rooms). Also both have amazing staff. if I had to choose which property between the two came out on top, it's easily Cherry Creek. The rooms are a lot nicer (more bright and upbeat, more modern), the staff is even more accommodating and willing to help? And location, location, location.

Since I spend a major amount of time in this property, I would like to provide re names of key personnel / staff who I really like. Peter is your weekday front office contact. He is great at all of his functions. Pat is the night time manager and is amazing. Terri is the general manager and leads a great group. Also would like to mention Cynthia who works towards weeks end and on Sundays.

• Stayed: February 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that you enjoyed our rooms, ammenities, and the convenience of our locations. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I came to the Extended Stay in Glendale / Cherry Creek as a temporary resident, with the intention of finding an apartment as soon as I could. It has now been more than 2 months since I arrived and to be honest, I have no plans to leave. I am very comfortable here and I have become friendly with the entire staff. They are unbelievably nice and extremely accommodating. The hotel seems to be very flexible and I have yet to hear the answer "No" in response to one of my requests. I believe the rooms are under priced considering what you get for your money. I am also enjoying meeting the people that have been staying here a while as well as the people who come and go. It remains interesting. What really impresses me is the comfortable beds and the flat screen TV. I am very comfortable here and I find no reason to rush into signing a lease for an apartment any time soon.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled to hear that our staff was helpful during your stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!