I bought a night at this hotel for 68 bucks over Hotwire; one of those situations where you don't know where the hotel room is, but get a "good deal." So far from the truth! I knew I was in trouble right away because the office door was dirty and chipped--didn't even close all the way. I checked in by myself because my husband was to arrive later. I couldn't wait for him to get there because I was afraid. The rooms are the ones doors are to the outside. I could smell cigarettes all the way to my room from the people who were obviously living in this place. The room was filthy. There were grime streaks on the cream cupboards, the floors in the kitchen and bath were also filthy, and I wouldn't use the shower to save my soul it was so disgusting. There were flying bugs in the room--flies of some sort. The bedding was 20 years old with the foamy kind of blankets and pilled bedspread. The only, and I mean only redeeming quality of the room was the new carpeting. I still kept my shoes on in the room because I didn't want my socks contaminated. The chair was completely disgusting--uh the dirt spots. At 3:15 in the afternoon two people are outside my door knocking. I didn't answer, and the guy uses a key to open the door. Luckily my safety latch was secured. Through the opening, I say "Can I help you?" He replies that he wants to clean out the air conditioning filter. I say no thanks. What was that all about? Do those things BEFORE I check in... What a nightmare. The building was right behind a Target store, so we heard them backing up all night long. I haven't had that rotten of a night's sleep in a long time. I really wondered if my tires were going to be on my car in the morning! I couldn't wait to get out of there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Denver - Cherry Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Denver Cherry Creek Hotel Glendale
- Extended Stay America Glendale