“Fantastic place to visit”
Review of Scorpios Mykonos

Scorpios Mykonos
Ranked #3 of 8 Restaurants in Paraga
Description: Adhering to its belief in holistic renewal and its philosophy that the food we eat should reinvigorate and nurture us through natural ingredients and inspiring tastes, Scorpios presents a unique dining experience. At its heart is the understanding that "we are what we eat" and a culinary team that focuses on highly selective, healthy cuisine, presenting simple yet refined dishes that are infused with a Greek provenance, yet which are also influenced by the world-traveling folks in the kitchen. Thus, diners experience a mix of Greek, Mediterranean, even Oriental cuisines that can include dashes of herbs that are local, Asian, or even from Mexico.
Reviewed March 19, 2019

Atmosphere and Food was excellent. Sunday night DJ was brilliant, really got the place going.
Will definately return again.

1  Thank Wally1112
Write a ReviewReviews (1,463)

Reviewed March 4, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I booked at Scorpios for the sunset bar to watch the sun go down and then for dinner after. Our experience went as follows: we arrive at the sunset bar and were told we had to buy a Magnum of something....which would have been fine if they had one wine on the list that I actually drank, a very limited selection to say the least. I must also mention that one could not see the sunset because there were about 200 people standing in front of it. We therefore left the area and went to the bar where we got a bottle of wine that we actually did drink. I must say that the music (the DJ) was ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE. Brilliant! We then proceeded to go to dinner....now this part of the night was like entering a parallel universe... we were served by a person I can only describe as being mildly put out that we were actually there and had the cheek to order food in the order that we wanted to receive in...I was told I can’t get all my food at once and had to have the starters to start and then main meal after. When I enquired as to how it is possible that I get told when and in what order I should eat my food, he condescendingly told me that I obviously don’t u derstand how it works....whereupon i insisted that I will eat my food in the order I was comfortable with and not the order he was comfortable with, it was met with a snort of derision and he stomped off...like a petulant, moody toddler. When the food arrived the shrimps were dry and bland so I asked for butter, whereupon I was told that the butter was not for the shrimps only for prep in the back of house and I can’t have any. Once again I had to have another uncomfortable discussion about how I will have my food how I want it, not how the wait person perceives I should have it. The food arrived, all at once and what we did actually eat of the meal was delicious-especially the chicken- and cooked to perfection except for the shrimps. The reason we did not finish our meal was because we had waiters screaming to each other above our heads and because the tables are so squished together each time they walked past items were knocked off the table, including our waiter knocking our wine all over the table, pepper shaker knocked on the floor and ignored for us to pick up ourselves. The people at the table “next” to us ( basically joined to our table it was so close) were told they have to have their salad first and when that was finished they will bring out their main course??? At one point we were actually just laughing incredulously at the absolute nerve and attitude of this establishment’s “hospitality”. The waiter’s attitude was an absolute disgrace....and when my husband went to chat to the manager, the manager’s attitude was an even bigger disappointment. I therefore insisted on paying the full bill (even though we literally left half way through) due to the frenetic, rude and uncomfortable dining experience and left immediately. As beautiful as the setting and the music is in this establishment, the level of pretentiousness, rudeness and arrogance FROM 95% OF THE STAFF WE DEALT WITH was ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING, DISGRACEFUL AND ENTIRELY DISAPPOINTING. It felt like a parallel universe where you are over-charged to be treated like you had a cheek to even be there in the first place. So if one enjoys shocking treatment, over-inflated, RIDICULOUS prices to the point of EXTORTION, nonsensical rules about when and how you can have your meal and what condiments you are allowed to have with your meal, communicated to you by arrogant, petulant, rude, condescending staff in the most pretentious environment I have ever come across, then this establishment is definitely the place for one to patronise! However, There are a few really cool beach clubs on the island that serve great food, with great music and a great vibe that are also expensive ( as you would expect in hi-season) but worth it!!! You could not pay me to go back to this place. WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT!!

3  Thank 643leeannej
Reviewed February 9, 2019

It definitely has a desert, glamping vibe (which I personally enjoy). The food and atmosphere is great, lots of variety of things to try and everything is very well presented. Lots of outdoor seating areas, you can stay here all day if you want from day to night. If it's not your scene, you can eat and then walk down to the many surrounding beaches and hop around.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed February 3, 2019

Best place to go for a sundowner. The vibe is amazing. Great cocktails, chill on a sun lounger or a bean bag and enjoy the vibe. Look the look. Its a must do when you visit Mykonos. Also great Greek food to enjoy if you plan to stay later for dinner

Reviewed January 17, 2019

Also one of the celebrity hotspots thus making it a bit overpriced. Dan Bilzerian was here as well. To get a tanning lounge/bed you have to pay starting at 90Euros. Kind of depends on what you are here for and how much you're willing to spend.

Date of visit: August 2018