All reviews pool area mykonos town vip access boutique hotel basic room scorpios beach laid back hear the music relaxed hotel dinner reservations private beach without a doubt rooms are nice hotel owners heaven on earth relaxing holiday sea water
Selected filters
Reviewed June 5, 2017

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at San Giorgio - the staff looked after us so well and were accommodating of our every need. The hotel and surrounding areas were utterly beautiful.

We hope to come back very soon!

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 5, 2017

Seriously one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. Not only did I feel like I was home, but the staff was by far the best. I was greeted at the airport by the VIP escort, Christos Manos. If I could, I would fly him to the US for how awesome he was. Any and everything I needed for my trip, he made sure it was available and done immediately. He is such a star and is so well informed on the history of the island. He introduced me to the best restaurants and bars. I couldn't imagine my trip without his guidance. Thank for so much San Giorgio and even more thanks to Christos!

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 6, 2017

This hotel is gorgeous, very hipster chic. It's far from downtown Mykonos, which is nice for anyone looking to get away from the crowds and noise. The staff are all very helpful. The rooms are very well appointed and have beautiful views. It is absolutely a spot for couples (no families). Breakfast has many delicious options and is included. I loved all of the cats that have made their home at San Giorgio.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 10, 2017 via mobile

Inviting ,Comfortable ,exactly the right size boho chic , great staff , far from the touristic crowds . If you are looking for a place to chill out and re energize . If you are looking for a relaxing quiet vacation overlooking a magnificent view ..San G is very much recommended . We had an amazing week ! We will be back

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Niirt
Reviewed March 2, 2017

What an amazing hotel! From the second you step foot into the San Giorgio, Mykonos you are treated as part of their family. The reception and staff are super friendly and helpful, especially Alex. We stayed in Room 69, which was in the middle of the hotel we had no noise issues, yes you can hear the music from Cavo and Tropicana but lets be honest you are in Mykonos and I had no issues sleeping! The pool area is gorgeous and the restaurant is amazing. The free breakfast that was included is great and had so much variety, the cheese pastry was my favourite! My heart remains in Mykonos and can't wait to visit again!

Room tip: Room 69 is great!
Date of stay: July 2016