“Oh my Freakin Gawd!!”

The Happy Cooker
Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in Georgetown
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Renovated victorian 1800's property with a large (seasonal) outdoor patio. Wine, beer, cocktails. Vegetarian and gluten free options available. Breakfast all day!
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Eat the waffles! You know you wanna!! I was only in Georgetown for 2 1/2 days and I ate here twice. Nuff said!

Reviewed December 9, 2013

I came to Georgetown with some friends for the Christmas festival, we were cold and hungry. The Happy Cooker looked and smelled great. We were seated at about 1pm, and no one came to take our food or drink order until after 1:30! The place was full, and I absolutely understand it is a busier weekend than normal, but you need to have more staff. I finally got my food a little after 2pm, and we had to head back to Denver which meant I was unable to finish going to the shops and possibly spending more money.

I got the french dip and it a good sandwich. It came with potato chips, which was a bit disappointing.

1  Thank Bookeworm
Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

We spent a crisp November strolling through the quiet streets of Georgetown. We came upon a little cafe/restaurant "The Happy Cooker". It was clean and organized. Our server was friendly and very efficient. I had the California Benedict. Delicious! The food was fresh and hot. I could not eat any dessert but the homemade pie was tempting. My meal with drink was $10. Such a pleasant surprise in this sleepy town!

Reviewed November 12, 2013

My wife and i recently visited this place at the recommendation of a local----more than happy we took her advice!
My wife had an omelet huge in proportion with a savory gravy that was out of this world. I enjoyed a breakfast burrito--also huge--and topped it off with a delicious mushroom/barley soup. HOMEMADE blackberry cobbler---Excuse me, my mouth is watering here…--finished up our feast.
Really, really good, quality food lovingly prepared. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Located in downtown Georgetown, great breakfast and lunch menu. About 5 minutes off I-70.
It has been in business for 40 years.Good choice..local hang out. Trivia ( owned by Roseanne Barr and her first husband in the 70's) Roseanne then moved to the Denver area and the rest is history.