Americas Best Value Inn-Georgetown Lodge
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Blair Motel(Idaho Springs)
View Hotel
H&H Motor Lodge(Idaho Springs)
Columbine Inn(Idaho Springs)
View Hotel
Idaho Springs Motel(Idaho Springs)
View Hotel
6 & 40 Motel(Idaho Springs)
View Hotel
The Lodge Casino(Black Hawk)
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Reviewed February 14, 2013

This is an inexpensive place to stay close to skiing. However, the beds are hard and the water for showers was tepid. After a long day skiing, even a remotely hot shower would ahve been welcome.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 14, 2013

If you're looking simply for a warm and dry place to flop within a short drive of a ski area, the Super 8 in Georgetown, Colo. will suffice. However, if I were a resident of Georgetown, I would be embarrased by this low-grade flop house and demand they provide cleaner and more inhabitable accomodations. They promised a hot tub, but when we arrived we were told that they had closed it permanently a week before. Another resident told me that we were actually lucky: he had stayed there the previous year and said it was so filthy it "looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a year."
- There were small piles of dog feces throughout the "courtyard" throughout our four-night stay.
- The door to our room let in a steady flow of cold air even while closed.
- There was a different front desk person every day, and only one seemed professionally trained. When we left, one guy finally answered the bell after a couple of long minutes by crawling out of a closet looking like he had just woken up.
- The continental breakfast food was cheap, unhealthy and inadaquate. After the first day, we ate elsewhere.
- Only one outlet (which was located in a desk lamp) worked properly.
- The TV remote did not work.
- Daily, the beds were made haphazardly and the toilet was not cleaned at all.
- This is easily one of the Top 5 Worst Rooms I have ever stayed in.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Reviewed February 5, 2013

The hotel met our needs. We just wanted to avoid an early morning drive up to the mountains for a 7:30 am start time on the ice. I booked my reservation through Tingo. They never made the reservation so luckily Super 8 was very accomodating, got me a room at a lower price. Tingo just put me on hold for 20 minutes till I gave up. Thanks Super 8 for a nice stay and helping me out.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family