“Italiano Pizza is AMAZING!”

The Alpine Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Georgetown
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Definitely will be back. Stomboli is killer too. But the pizza is killer. Beautifully roasted tomatoes and roasted cloves of garlic. Crust was light..not thick. Just packed with flavor! A must stop! Service was very good. But restaurant could benefit from a hostess. Very important to great your customers when they walk in the door. Yumo!!!

Reviewed July 10, 2014

After a week of eating at all the Resort Restaurants in Keystone Village, it was nice to get away and find a local owned mom and pop restaurant. Lunch was great, atmosphere was nice, and service was friendly.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

It was a beautiful spring day and my wife and I ate on the patio. We ordered a Stromboli and a Calzone and split them. They were the best I've ever had! The server was nice and friendly too.

At some point the what looked to be a cook came outside to have a smoke. I asked him if he cooked the food and he said that he did. I told him in colorful language they were the best I'd ever had, and laughed and thanked me.

Then something really crazy happened. After we paid I sat at a high top outside the bathroom hallway to wait for her in the bathroom. During this time the cook came out of the hallway with a couple of his buddies and walked past me. He looked up at me when he passed and said something cordial to me. I almost fell out of my chair. It wasn't like deja-vu, well it was but it was way way stronger. It was like that feeling during the day when something happens and it reminds you of a dream you had the night before. As him and his friends walked past me and said something, it was like I was reliving that moment for the 2nd time or at least remembering the dream where that happened. The bar, the rustic tables, him and his friends, all of it was was part of the dream. It was surreal. I would definitely say it was a spiritual moment. It was deeply profound, at least to me, I don't know if they had the same type of feeling. I hope the cook gets to read this. Anyways, I just needed to share that.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Great little restaurant in Georgetown. Ask at the Visitor's Ctr. for a map. They can show you how to get to this restaurant. Friendly
service and good food. It's small and can fill up quickly at meal times.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

We called in after people we met in Beaver Creek said it was on our way to Denver Airport via i70.
So glad we called in, excellent pizza and a good selection of drinks. My sons loved their meat ball sub and chicken parm sub. My wife had a salad and some of my pizza and my daughter , who didn't want anything, had their mozzarella sticks and marinara sauce.
Clean plates all round!!
We spoke with owner and her husband , really friendly couple. They told of the history of the trading post built in the 19th century and both really have a passion for what they do..
When we explained we were on our way to Denver Airport and home they said if we had time to take the scenic route via Mt Evans and Bailey,
WOW!! The best views for the whole 10 days we have in Vale. You just must go up there, mostly paved but 5 or so miles are dirt track. We loved it. I am not sure how high we went but one of the Apps on my sons phone said 14,250 ft and another 11,200 ft so probably somewhere in between. the views were just the best! Thank you.