“Wonderful experience”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I came to Colorado on a trip to visit some friends and stopped in at the Alpine and what a pleasant surprise it was! As soon as we walked in we were welcomed by a smiling and attentive staff. The food was absolutely amazing! The pizzas were to die for and the meatballs were awesome. Very good food at a reasonable price. It was the perfect place to end our day with great meals, drinks and a relaxing atmosphere. I would recommend to anyone without hesitation. Anytime I am back in the area I will definately come back again!! What a wonderful establishment!

Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

I have been to many pizza places in the nation and Alpine is tops...their specialty zas are stupendous!!! I have had the Zeus and the Greenie. Sasha is a great server. Free birthday dessert to boot.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Stopped in Georgetown for a late lunch. We didn't know what to expect but found it to be a very pleasant atmosphere. Nothing fancy. Just plain good food and service. I highly recommend the deserts!

Reviewed December 27, 2012

We found this restaurant and bar by luck as we were waiting for our turn to ride the Georgetown Loop Railroad. We had about 30 Saints fans invade the restaurant and the staff, owners and the locals were all excellent. We jabbed at each other a little and even bought each other food / drink. A great experience and great food. I recommend the homemade meatballs, pizza or soup!

If you are close by, STOP in and you will not be disappointed. Once of the waitresses looked like Taylor Swift and we snapped a picture with her. I will try to post, if possible.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

We decided to eat here after a 1/2 day skiing in the area. As we walked in, the kids immediately noticed the train on the ceiling....unfortunately that was the most excited they got. The highlight of our meal was our server -- Frannie. She more than made up for the average pizza.