“Cupcakes, Coffee and Apple Turnover”
Review of Cake

Cake
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Georgetown
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Locally owned bakery featuring freshly made cupcakes, pastries, and other seasonal delights. Please call in advance to order custom cakes or reserve your cinnamon rolls. Gift certificates available. NOW ACCEPTING CREDIT CARDS!
Reviewed June 26, 2012

You must stop here if you are in Georgetown(downtown area). Homemade bakery is excellent. You will not be disappointed.

The owner went out of her way to brew coffee for my caffeine deprived sister-in-law who just climbed Mt Bierstadt with us.

I had the apple turnover that tasted outstanding

Definitely, stop in.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

The owner was very nice and shared some great pointers with my sister and I.
I was on a one day visit to Georgetown, Colo from Louisiana.
She gave me information on where to order a certain cookie cutter....which I did and am looking forward to spending time with my granddaughter in the kitchen making special cookies!!

1  Thank Janice J