“Fathers Day”

Station Bar & Grill
Ranked #7 of 53 Restaurants in Urmston
Cuisines: Steakhouse, British, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Local family owned steakhouse, proudly serving Shropshire steaks, burgers and handcrafted cocktails.
Urmston, United Kingdom
“Fathers Day”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

My husband and I were treated to a meal at The Grill at 27 on Fathers day,

I am a woman of few words!!! EXCELLENT, from the food to the service, steak cooked to perfection & the pear drop ice cream is amazing., will definately be going again!!!

Just a warning for people using the lift in the restaurant, people can see in so don't do anything you shouldn't!!!!!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Sarah M

“Great night out with a good ambience”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Had a night out with our group of girlies and really enjoyed it, good food, great service, lots of fun going on in the place it felt very fresh and really welcoming but groovy too. Will definitely be returning to sample everything else on the menu as we really were spoilt for choice. Just what we need locally, a really cool place which delivers good quality food with a great atmosphere. Well done!!

Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“very pleased - lovely evening”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

this is the 4th time we have eaten here, We were a party of 7, 4 of which hadn't been before and we had told them how lovely it was, It didn't disappoint, the bread rolls we were given as soon as we sat down were fresh, the soup was gorgeous as were the pate ribs and risotto starters for mains there was fillet Mignon, rib eye, chicken and a burger all lovely the all the sweets were great and the wine. We will definitely be back.

Salford, United Kingdom
“A decent Urmston restaurant at last!!!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I went to The Grill a few Sunday's back as I'd heard good things about it from friends and it definitely didn't disappoint. There was 4 of us and 1 little one in our party and the staff were so welcoming. They went out of their way to tell us all about the menu (even the kids menu) and I must say the food was fantastic.

I had soup for starters, which was delicious and a steak for main. Normally when I ask for steak medium well it comes either medium or well done. This was perfect!

Staff were brilliant and couldn't do enough for us.

I will be visiting again and very, very soon!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank WalkerBear
Stretford, United Kingdom
“Superb meal”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We, seven of us, went to the Grill at 27 on 19th May 2013 for a meal to celebrate my wife's **th birthday & I honestly can say it is the best meal I have ever had for quality, service & presentation. I wondered whether they had run out of plates when most of the starters wereserved up on slates, then my daughters reminded me that this is the modern way (pity through I did not have a piece of chalk with me). I had already chose my starter before we got there because it was mussels, but we also found that they also had a Sunday special menu which offered lamb shanks which is not on the main menu, but 2 of us had the lamb shank & enjoyed it as was the salmon steak, mixed grill & chicken in a panchetta & mushroom sauce. When it comes to desserts they looked so good that photos were taken of them. Although it was pricey it was worth it & we will be going again.