“Superb meal” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Station Bar & Grill

Station Bar & Grill
Ranked #9 of 49 Restaurants in Urmston
Cuisines: Steakhouse, British, Grill
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Local family owned steakhouse, proudly serving Shropshire steaks, burgers and handcrafted cocktails.
Stretford, United Kingdom
“Superb meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

We, seven of us, went to the Grill at 27 on 19th May 2013 for a meal to celebrate my wife's **th birthday & I honestly can say it is the best meal I have ever had for quality, service & presentation. I wondered whether they had run out of plates when most of the starters wereserved up on slates, then my daughters reminded me that this is the modern way (pity through I did not have a piece of chalk with me). I had already chose my starter before we got there because it was mussels, but we also found that they also had a Sunday special menu which offered lamb shanks which is not on the main menu, but 2 of us had the lamb shank & enjoyed it as was the salmon steak, mixed grill & chicken in a panchetta & mushroom sauce. When it comes to desserts they looked so good that photos were taken of them. Although it was pricey it was worth it & we will be going again.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Can't do enough”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

We held our daughters christening at the grill at 27 today. I would highly recommend this restaurant for a function. Martin and Clare where so accommodating, and genuinely couldn't do enough for us from the planning to the day. The food, service and atmosphere was excellent. Value for money as most guests had steak, all cooked to perfection. You wouldn't have got better at any hotel in Manchester.

“Slow slow slow!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

We arrived at 6 pm. A table of four. Firstly the waitress that took our order hadn't a clue of what any of the dishes consisted off and didn't bother finding out for us. Staff were tripping over themselves with more staff than customers walking around aimlessly. starters were perfect, then the trouble started 30 mins wait for the main. I was given my main 10 mins before veg came. Management told waitress to take the mains back off table until veg came but she refused! Eventually the veg came but the chicken was cold! The manager apologised on numerous occasions throughout the night saying "you can't get the staff these days!" But still charged full whack for the meal as well! Didn't get dessert as I'd probably still be there.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I am only disappointed that I didn't have room for dessert !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

Fantastic food! My fourth trip. Had the steak , yummy! Trip 1,
Had the lamb shank , unreal!, Trip 2
Had the ribeye steak , devine! Trip3
Tonight I took on the immense steak burger! - Totes delish! Totes mahusive!

“Absolutely gorgeous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

Every thing was down to perfection, food was amazing, staff were extremely friendly, and the prices were fantastic for the food. It's no more expensive than any other good resturant in urmston but the food is a million times better, will defiantly be going back