“good food”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“good food”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

we enjoyed a good meal especally the Keema rice and the Chicken chat, delicious! the staff are very friendly and attentive, and the atmosphere was lovely we will return!

• Visited July 2014

Manchester, United Kingdom
“I even went here at Christmas.”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Love the Deccan! I'm in walking distance so tend to love getting a curry on the odd friday night. The food is absolutely gorgeous here - we even went at Christmas last year which itself was brilliant! Nothing like a good Christmas curry.

Well worth a trip!

• Visited July 2014
Tarporley, United Kingdom
“Reasonable curry but nothing to write home about. ”
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

Visited this restaurant with couple of chums.

Limited options locally so gave it a go.

Was OK.. But as I say nothing special. Strictly average. Takeaway on a plate.

Beer was OK though and price reasonable ...

Manchester
“Bangladeshi cuisine”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

A great little curry house. Modern, clean, excellent service, value for money and a good varied menu - not just the usual suspects.

Visited March 2014
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Used to be fabulous but now it seems they don't value repeat custom”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

I've eaten here dozens of times over the years, and it's been reasonably good value for money. I've always eaten in but we placed an order to collect and eat at home as we had family staying over unexpectedly and our usual Curry House that delivers was closed. We placed an order to the value of £53, and were told to come and collect in half an hour. We arrived and then had to wait for another hour. When I asked to speak to the manager I was fobbed off, so I decided to try and find someone else so I walked to the back of the restaurant towards the kitchen. When the staff found out I was (and I quote) 'Only a takeaway customer' they became evasive and wouldn't talk to me. The meal was finally ready and I was surprised that the bill was charged at full price. When I mentioned this to the manager he laughed in my face and said 'If you don't like it go elsewhere'. Then to add insult to injury the order was wrong - 2 of our party didn't get what they ordered. This place will never get my custom again, and I will stick to The Adrak. They are polite and they get it right. Unlike the Deccan Dingbats.

• Visited March 2014