My wife and I spent a couple of nights here the weekend between Christmas and New Years. It was outstanding. The room we booked had a private hot tub outside which was a real delight. Nothing beats soaking in your own private hot tub looking up at the stary stary night. The room was very large and very comfortable. The grounds and views were excellent. Beautiful red rock features everywhere you looked. Probably because it was "off season" for them, we shared the entire resort with only two other couples. Staff was very accommodating. We'll be back for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There are many reasons to visit Colorado's Gateway Canyons Resort, an award-winning destination located in the secluded Unaweep Canyon of Western Colorado. Surrounded by the vast lands of the Uncompahgre Plateau, Piñon Mesa and La Sal Mountains, our full-service resort features exceptional lodging, dining, outfitting, educational programs and the world-class Gateway Colorado Auto Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gateway Canyons Resort, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gateway Canyons Hotel Gateway
- Gateway Canyons Resort, A Noble House Resort Colorado