This resort is more than beautiful, and the experience was nothing short of magical. The view s the Palisade mountain above the resort was awesome. Great weather on those sunny CO days when you can enjoy the pool and hot tub. Outdoor fireplace by our own hot tub was a real treat. Enjoyed the Allegre Quilt retreat for textile artists...the setting certainly inspires creativity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There are many reasons to visit Colorado's Gateway Canyons Resort, an award-winning destination located in the secluded Unaweep Canyon of Western Colorado. Surrounded by the vast lands of the Uncompahgre Plateau, Piñon Mesa and La Sal Mountains, our full-service resort features exceptional lodging, dining, outfitting, educational programs and the world-class Gateway Colorado Auto Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Gateway Canyons Resort, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gateway Canyons Hotel Gateway
- Gateway Canyons Resort, A Noble House Resort Colorado