Review Highlights
Great fun

This was our second visit to Frisco Escape Room. We had so much fun in the Deuces Wild room. It is... read more

Reviewed March 14, 2020
Hankis12
Iowa
via mobile
Really fun place. Challenging. Awesome Staff!

I wasn't sure what to expect for an "Escape Room" is a little mountain town. The location is in... read more

Reviewed March 14, 2020
W1102MMchrisg
Thornton, Colorado

All reviews finders keepers deuces wild fun hour seconds to spare secret agent great family activity great fun a lot of fun just the right amount staff was very friendly whole family first timers local history an absolute blast summit county great job clues
Selected filters
Reviewed July 23, 2017

My family of 5 (3 teenagers) enjoyed this. We had never done an escape room and so it was suggested we do an EASY level. We originally thought that it might be too easy but we quickly found out it wasnt. It was an expensive hour at $30 per person but most of what is offered in Summit county is overpriced.
We will do again, ready for the next level. Staff very nice.

Reviewed July 21, 2017

The escape room was fun and challenging. We have done a few of these and the Frisco room ranks up there high.

Reviewed July 21, 2017

Our group of 5 ranged in age from 21 to 69. We enjoyed our time and appreciated the "hints" received which kept us going but didn't make it too easy either. I appreciated the local history woven into the game.

Reviewed July 20, 2017

My husband and I enjoy doing escape rooms on our travels, and this one did not disappoint! Enjoyed chatting with the owner, and appreciated the thought and flow that went into each room. We had so much fun, we did 2!

Reviewed July 17, 2017

Really enjoyed the visit to the Frisco Escape room. It was very well done and worth the trip. I would take my family here again.

Date of experience: June 2017