Review Highlights
Awesome. AWESOME! CREEPY?

The three events included were phenomenal, I would totally go and do any/all of them again, however... read more

Reviewed August 20, 2020
SugarfreeReviews
FUN! FUN! AND MORE FUN!

We had such a fun time! Joel was great and full of great information and lots of fun bar tricks... read more

Reviewed April 4, 2018
Corrine G
Sarasota, Florida

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 29, 2016 via mobile

We took the Brew, Booze & Buds Tour with Joel. At first, we weren't too sure about our choice, especially the van karaoke part...WE HAD A BLAST! The tour was very engaging and entertaining...Joel is a self-proclaimed Bar Magician with lots of cool tricks to share. We got very lucky and were joined by a really fun group. I think the key to enjoying this tour is to go with a group, the more the merrier!

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed November 8, 2015 via mobile

I bought this tour as a birthday gift for my boyfriend who loves beer. We were staying in Keystone that weekend anyway and were able to book a tour for Saturday afternoon. The whole thing was so much fun! Our driver arrived right on time and there was one other couple on the tour. There was in van karaoke (I know, sounds weird but it was a blast!), four breweries, and lunch at Backcountry Brewery. Our guide was hysterical and did magic tricks and bar tricks at every stop. I would highly recommend taking this tour.

Date of experience: November 2015
Reviewed September 28, 2015

I came upon this tour company on this site. In looking for something fun to do for our one year anniversary, I stumbled across a prior review and became instantly intrigued. Our first date was at a brewery, so it was a natural to include this in our celebration. What a fun surprise! Spending the evening with Joel made it a very memorable occasion. He was a very accomodation and entertaining host and didn't miss a beat for the 6 hours we spent touring with him. We tasted some yummy beers, ate a fabulous meal, and felt very pampered from the time we were picked up from our condo. The rate was very reasonable, especially considering everything that was included. If you're looking for something different to do during your stay in Summit County, I highly recommend checking this out!

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed August 23, 2015

We recently visited Colorado from upstate NY and happened to be there for my husband's birthday. Beer is one of his great passions so when we saw the flier for a beer tour, we thought "What better way to celebrate?!" He still says it was his "second best birthday" (we got married on his birthday!) It happened that it was only myself, my husband and son (although he normally does larger groups) but our guide gave us an incredible night! We were picked up in Breckenridge and taken to 4 great breweries in the area for lots of beer, dinner and the most amazing magic/bar tricks! We can't say enough about our experience...one of the most memorable of our Colorado adventure!

Date of experience: July 2015