Ramada Frisco
$125
Frisco Inn on Galena(Frisco)(Great Value!)
$129
  • Breakfast included
Frisco Lodge(Frisco)(Great Value!)
$99
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskwaffleswaffle makeramazing customer servicethe hotel is pet friendlyroom was cleanhot tubnext morningwould stay here againsnow stormparking lotsummit countyfree busthe breakfast areacopper mountainmain streetskiing
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I have staid in many mid market hotels similar to Ramada, never in Ramada though, my expectations were not too high, but chose hotel due to its location and value, but was pleasantly surprised.

Quick check in, the lady was pretty efficient and gave us good pointers on local attraction. The checkout agent, Keny was super friendly, one of those employees that you see and know that are genuine and like their job. Talkative, engaging and also good at handling the front desk and morning breakfast at the same time.

I booked it through the hotel’s website, got 15% off, fantastic value. The rooms are basic, beds comfortable, have medium size flat screen, microwave and fridge, the bathroom seems recently rehabbed with nice tile. The plumbing, water pressure and temperature were all good. Bed was comfortable, room size is average. Toiletries were good. Did not try coffee.

The rooms and hallways do have minor upkeep issues, a curtain that does not block all the sunlight, little dents and scratches here and there, carpet in the stairs and elevator were worn out.

Although the hotel is smoke free and has no smoking signs everywhere, it has a reminiscent smoke smell that is masked by odor removing cleaning agents. We opened the windows and room aired out.

Breakfast is basic, waffles, cereal, warm eggs, pastries, fruit and toast, but it

Hotel’s common areas are pretty small, so I can imagine during peak season this place can seem crowded, small parking lot was full. The hotel is very close to the lake path, near walmart and ski and bike shops.

Overall very good, and for the price paid, exceptional value.

Room Tip: Since hotel has fridge and microwave, you can stock up on food, snacks and drinks in nearby walmart. Near walking lake path, bring your bike or running shoes!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
221RamadaL, Front Office Manager at Ramada Frisco, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

TGU, we appreciate your kind response on your stay here at the Ramada. Thanks for commenting on the bathrooms. We did, in fact, completely remodel them about a year ago. We will also be sure to pass on your compliments to Kenny! Hope to see you next time you're around, and be sure to mention you are a returning guest!

Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

We stayed for two nights (wedding). Room decor was recently updated. Clean, good breakfast with plenty of room to sit and eat. Staff really tries to create a pleasant environment--warm cookies in the evening, printing directions for tourists, etc. Very helpful. Enjoyed the outdoor hot tub, one evening. Not The Ritz, but I'm not there to sit in a luxury hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012

Hey D R, we are so happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay here, and got to enjoy the cookies! See you next time you're in town!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I had a good experience in the Ramada Limited. I stayed for 3 nights and got 20% off, making the rate $63.20 per night in Sept, 2012. It was easily the best value I could find. I do have a little apprehension when booking a cheaper hotel without previous experience, but this hotel was fine. The staff is relatively friendly, the bathroom had nice tile, the shower was good, the tv was flat screen. I got a 2 queen room with a fridge and microwave. With Safeway and Walmat right across the street, you could load up on food and have it in the room. Breakfast was ok, nothing great.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo

Gr8one, thank you for your great review! Remember to mention you are a returning guest next time you stop by!

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We stayed here over the weekend, and the price was good for the location and overall quality. The bathrooms look like they've been remodeled recently, it had good water pressure, no drains were clogged, and the carpets were clean. The little cushioned window seat is nice, and the windows can be opened for fresh air. 32" flatscreen tv, plus small fridge and microwave. We had the 2 queen bed room, and the hotel is pet friendly so we could bring our dog with us. We were on the 2nd floor. Unfortunately the mattresses are pretty old feeling and didn't have much support (sagged on each side where we slept and way too soft and springy). Also the carpet in the stairs and elevator were worn out, but hallways were ok. We didn't use the outdoor hot tub. Parking was adequate, and there are nice walking trails nearby to the reservoir. Bus service was easy to access.

Be careful though: On one of the bed frames in our room, there was a large hidden piece of thick metal which stuck out about 3" under the bedskirt, in the middle of where you'd walk between the beds where the nightstand is. I didn't know it was there because it's not visible (hidden under the bedskirt), so then while walking next to the bed I hit my ankle bone on it so hard that the pain made me fall over and I almost cried, and my ankle swelled up, and the intense pain was agonizing for at least 10 minutes. I put ice on it to stop the pain and swelling, and still now two days later it is still swollen and sore, and I expect it to hurt for another week at least, as it's quite sensitive to the touch and has now bruised. My husband looked at the metal bar, and it looks like they cut the bed frame to accommodate a queen sized bed - like it used to be a king sized bed frame. It had very sharp edges with obvious cut marks. I wrapped a towel around the metal bar so that we wouldn't hit it again and do more injury. I told the front desk woman upon check out that it's dangerous and I hurt myself on it and I was in pain, and she just said they'd look at it and didn't seem too concerned..

So, yes it was affordable, decent location, but the beds are old, and be very careful of the sharp metal coming out of the bed frames which are hidden under the bed skirts. If they fixed the beds, I think it would of been nicer pain-free experience.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 12, 2012

We stayed in a room with 2 queen sized beds. Everything was clean and the bathroom was in nice condition. The staff at the front desk was helpful. I particularly liked that they had the window open in the room rather than blasting the air conditioning. If you have young children, however, be careful as the windows have no screens!! The facility is located convienently near a paved walking/running/biking trail that goes around the lake as well as within walking distance of fast food and a grocery store and near to local shopping. There weren't a lot of extras but for the price we found it to be a great place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family