Review Highlights
Epic day courtesy of Randy Ford

Unbelievable experience! Randy was an amazing guide- knows the lake like the back of his hand, was... read more

Reviewed September 19, 2021
O2564XZadams
Great Experience!

We had a BLAST! We were a group of 3 women, only 1 had ever fly fished before. The team at Alpine... read more

Reviewed September 13, 2021
CaliMarie24
Destin, Florida

All reviews rainbow trout caught fish arctic char great guide lake dillon cool experience piece fish amazing family highly recommend this company randy kokanee charter brennan inches blast kiddos activity
Selected filters
Reviewed December 23, 2015

I was looking to get Kokanee, though it was a bit late in the spawn. Mike was waitng in the parking lot with holes drilled and a warm tent set up. We managed to catch 4 Kokanee, about 15 little rainbows, and a sucker in a half day. It was my first time ice fishing, but it wont be my last.

Date of experience: December 2015
1  Thank jason f
Reviewed December 13, 2015

My wife and I went ice fishing with Randy. He was very professional and really knew his stuff. It was in the middle of a snow storm and he was there bright and early ahead of schedule with everything set up for us to use. We were comfortable in the heated tent set up on the frozen water. We caught a TON of fish. I'm not sure anyone can really promise the fish will bite, but they sure did and we caught more than anyone around us. He uses his fish finder and we can see when fish are in the area and how deep they area. He had more than enough poles and was constantly re-baiting our hooks for us and giving us advice. It was a great time and my wife is so happy we did this. I highly recommend using Alpine Fishing Adventures. You won't be sorry.

Date of experience: December 2015
1  Thank Rick H
Reviewed September 12, 2015 via mobile

First time fishing, and having Randy as a guide was the best. We caught tons of fish and he knew the right spots. I highly recommend Alpine Fishing Adventures

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed August 17, 2015

Have had numerous fishing guides all over the US including Alaska and Canada. This by far was terrible. The guide, although a nice guy, was not prepared and the boat was a mess (lures on floor, trash, etc.) We did not catch any fish which is ok and understandable given we were fishing in August; however, the guide did not really seem to know where to go and we went from spot to spot to spot. Overall a disappointing trip.

Date of experience: August 2015
2  Thank MissMo1
Randy F, Owner at Alpine Fishing Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2016

We are certain this review was posted in the wrong company. Our trip logs show we did not have any female customers in the users age range. We only got skunked once in August of 2015, so we contacted that customer and it was not this reviewer. Please see our 38 other reviews on Google and Facebook which currently are all 5 star. We would never let this type of trip happen at Alpine Fishing Adventures and if something did happen and we didn't show you a great time, you trip would be free of charge. Thank you for checking us out. We would love to take you fishing!