“Very Nice Place!”
Review of Alpine Inn

Alpine Inn
Ranked #4 of 21 Hotels in Frisco
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I recently stayed at the Apline Inn for a couple of nights with my boyfriend so that we could be closed to the ski mountains. It was a very cozy place, the staff and the owner's father very extremely helpful and great people! The pool and hot tub were great for after-skiing also! Will definitely be staying here again in the future!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Danielle L

Reviewed February 14, 2014

We just spent 25 days in this hotel; we enjoyed it so much that we will return for another 10 days in March; we purchased an Epic local skipass and this makes it a super deal ( season long lift access in Breckenridge, Keystone, Beaver Creek, Vail and Arapahoe basin for about $550); we also rented ministorage in Silverthorne for our skis and most of the luggage, which saves a lot of hassle and airline fees (substantial amount travelling from the Caribbean).

Location: easy to reach from Denver and close to all resorts (15-40 min); we were happy with the convenience of a SUV but used the free bus system on snowy days; car was easy to go to Bagalis (our favorite restaurant in Frisco) and to bring us to other venues ( Barkley ballroom for 'mountain music'/ Breckenridge Musical Festival concert).

Hotel facilities: top notch; everything was new, functioning properly and well maintained (we never stayed in a hotel before where everything was in good order); we really hope that guests take note of this and treat everything with care and respect. We heard a lot of banging with ski boots and other equipment. A few highlights: nice pool area (spotless), excellent TV with best signal quality (Cable?) we ever saw,
nice size fridge and microwave, comfortable beds and furniture.
Ski room was almost always closed, but should be helpful to store equipment overnight.
Safe deposit boxes were not available; we were told these were not necessary and we agreed, but I think this could be a potential issue in the future.

Service: room attendants very friendly and doing a good job; people at the front desk are helpful but we still didn't find out who is who; no corporate standard approach but everybody (family members?) shows their own character/mood, generally towards good results.

Breakfast: simple; American coffee will never be to our taste. Strange enough it was very difficult to get other guests to return our 'good mornings'.

All 5 stars and 6 for value.

2  Thank jolles
Reviewed February 4, 2014

This hotel is newly renovated and is gorgeous. It is modern, warm, and clean! Also, it is affordable and in a great location if you want to reach various ski resorts. The closest are Copper, Breckenridge, and Keystone. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The new breakfast room and lobby were comfy and a nice place to enjoy breakfast or just to hang out. The rooms are a nice size and are decorated beautifully. We enjoyed the saltwater pool also. It was nice not to have to smell chemicals. Stay here, you will not be disappointed!

1  Thank The2ofUStogether
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I really liked this hotel. I wasn't sure when I booked it what a pleasant surprise when I stayed there. The rooms are clean and they were large. The front desk people were so nice. Had a little sitting area with a fireplace. It was just really cute and cozy. I gave it all fives because for the value the size and the location. It's not a five-star hotel but it's just a great value and a very nice hotel. Nothing fancy I gave me everything I need it. When I go on vacation I don't spend a lot of time in my room so I don't need it to be fancy. I just needed to be clean safe comfortable and a nice location. This hotel did all that. And the girls at the front desk were so sweet and so helpful. I really loved it.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed January 15, 2014

We booked 2 rooms in January 2014. We are not skiers and want to know the area for its nature, photography. We loved the Alpine Inn. Its location right off I-70 is great. Very easy access to all area (Dillon, Breckenridge, Vail even Aspen). Very friendly staff. Jeanette was very helpful in all our needs. I apologize but I forgot the name of the other girl who made our check in and let us to check in early.
The hotel offers a free breakfast, which includes bagel, juices, cereals and coffee. Hey, this is not a 5 stars hotel, so why expect a 5 stars breakfast?
Main street in Frisco has a lot of good restaurants. You must try "The Lost Cajun". It is small but very friendly atmosphere and excellent food. The Shrimp Plate is delicious. They have free samples of their soups. Hard to say which one is the best. Rice and beans, Lobster and Shrimp Bisque, Gumbo are all great choices.

We definitely recommend this hotel. We will stay here if visiting the area again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on second floor with mountain views.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
AlpineInnFrisco, Manager at Alpine Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Thank you for choosing the Alpine Inn. I am happy to hear that you loved the hotel and that the staff was friendly and helpful. I was the one who checked you in early. I hope that you were able to capture some of the beautiful areas Summit County has to offer!

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Alpine Inn’s value is simply unbeatable. I got the “lodge” vibe I wanted while satisfying my strict budget limitations.

Lobby has a beautiful fireplace and seating area…. Rooms were small but immaculate (and recently updated)… Beds were large and comfy… Awesome salt pool & hot-tub…Complimentary daily breakfast was immensely helpful!

Best part: Location, Location, Location! Steps away from Frisco’s Summit Stage station… If you don’t want to rent a car, this is a perfect way to get to the slopes. One word of caution: Although it is a short walk (less than a block), carrying ski gear can be a bit cumbersome—but totally doable. Also within walking distance are Safeway Grocery store, liquor store, Walmart, and Pioneer Sports (rentals, etc.).

Thanks for a lovely stay, Alpine Inn :)

Room Tip: Ask for 1st floor if skiing (avoid taking gear up stairs)
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for choosing the Alpine Inn. I are thrilled to hear that you had a lovely stay. I am glad that you were able to enjoy all of our amenities and that you found the free breakfast to be helpful in the mornings! Our location is convenient and that is awesome that you took advantage of the free bus system. We hope to see you in the future. Thank you again for choosing us!

Reviewed January 3, 2014

The hotel staff at the front desk are very nice and helpful. When I called with questions they took the time to explain my options related to travel around the county using the county bus line. Also, I needed to change my travel plans and they worked with me. Thank you!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for choosing the Alpine Inn and taking the time to leave us a review. I am happy to hear that the staff was nice and accommodating when it came to you needing to alter your plans. We strive for great customer service and do everything in our power to create an enjoyable experience for our guests.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Frisco
1 mi away
#6 of 21 in Frisco
Ramada Frisco
Ramada Frisco
#2 of 21 in Frisco

Been to Alpine Inn? Share your experiences!