Alpine Inn
$146
Hotel Frisco(Frisco)
$89
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

Frisco Inn on Galena(Frisco)(Great Value!)
$169
Summit Inn(Frisco)(Great Value!)
$109
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewswhole foodscontinental breakfastbagelshard boiled eggspool roomstay there againno elevatorsummit countymini fridge and microwavebudget hoteleasy accesssummit stagelight sleeperfront desk staffbeds were comfortableoff the highwayhot tub
Reviewed September 11, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Alpine Inn for 3 nights. It took us 1 ½ hours longer to get there due to road construction so we were delighted when Kathryn, the receptionist greeted us with smiles and enthusiasm. She showed us all around and explained all our options. Even informed us of the activities that were going on in the area. Our room was clean and quiet. We like this location because it is right across from the bus stop that takes you to several towns free of charge. Both Kathryn and John helped us with our tandem bicycle storage. It is locked and only the personnel can access it which is great because we had our last bike stolen. We left very early in the morning and my husband left his brand new pair of shoes in the room. Isabel the manager boxed them up and sent them to him via priority mail. I’ve worked in the customer service field all my life because I like people. But in today’s world that has seemed to vanish in most places except the Alpine Inn. You will be very happy with this friendly hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms on the parking lot side are quieter
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We wanted a place close to 70 so we could easily access Vail Valley and Breckenridge. Our stay was this past April over my daughter's spring break. I found the Alpine Inn by doing a Google search and saw great reviews on Google+. The price for that area was great, too. One of our requirements for travel is a mini-fridge and microwave, so we can do our own meals such as breakfast and lunch, which it did have. It was very clean, staff was very friendly and yes we would stay there again. The only reason I did not give a 5 star rating is because there is no elevator. I realize it's only a 2-story hotel, but in the mountains with ski equipment and luggage and after driving for several hours, climbing the stairs to a 2nd story room wasn't very traveler-friendly.

Room Tip: Just know there's no elevator when booking your reservation.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 26, 2013

This Inn was a great place to stay. The Inn is very clean and offered as much if not more than most motel chains. The front desk staff was very pleasant and was eager to make sure our needs were met. Price is reasonable and is easy access to restaurants and shopping. We really liked this Inn and would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: The rooms opposite side of the Interstate block some of the highway noise.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 24, 2013

The Alpine Inn is located just off highway 70. This offers both convenience and easy access to all local area attractions. The Inn is very clean and compares and/or exceeds the comforts of most chains like Comfort Inn or Holiday Inn Express. We got a room facing the parking lot (even numbers) and that cut out all highway noise. Since you are minutes away from great restaurants and breathtaking views, we were not too concerned with restaurant services or the views from our room. One side note: The room did not provide an iron or luggage rack. Overall, I give this Inn five stars for cleanliness, accessibility, comfort, and price. I would stay there again!

Room Tip: Choose the even numbered rooms if you are worried about highway noise.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
AlpineInnFrisco, Manager at Alpine Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am thrilled to hear that the room exceeded chain hotels. We will take the lack of luggage racks into consideration. As far as irons and boards we have those available upon request from the front desk and apologize that you were not made aware of that.
Thank you for choosing the Alpine Inn, we greatly appreciate your business!

Reviewed August 24, 2013

We stayed here overnight with some friends so we could drive into Breckenridge to see the bike race the next day. It is right next to Safeway/Starbucks and easy to access from the interstate. I understand that the hotel was recently refurbished and the owners have done a super job. Very clean, modern mountain decor, quiet and comfortable, close to downtown Frisco and not far from Dillon/Silverthorne or Breck for that matter. There are only two things that I can think of that could be improved upon:
1. The beds are rather firm, and my husband and I were tossing and turning through the night. That being said, it's probably partly due to the elevation (8000-9000 ft) in Frisco, and because we are picky about our mattresses :) So travelers who like a good firm bed will probably like it.
2. The continental breakfast was ok, there was a variety of cold food available, oatmeal, and toast. I would have liked to have seen more hot and/or protein options: maybe hard-boiled eggs, more choices of cereal (they had Corn Flakes or Cap'n Crunch), or yogurt. Again, I am picky about my breakfast content so this is probably just fine for most people.

Would definitely stay here again!!! Best price in the area for a very clean and quiet place.

Room Tip: The second floor is always preferable because I have found upper floors consistently quieter. (although I don't know if there is an elevator)
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends