“Very nice, low key hotel”
Review of Alpine Inn

Alpine Inn
Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Frisco
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Very nice, low key hotel”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We found this hotel on Trip Advisor and after reading the reviews decided to give it a shot. We were very impressed. The hotel has been remodeled and/or updated and it looks fantastic. Compared to the big chain hotels located nearby, this hotel is definitely worth the price you are paying. We would stay here again and highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking to enjoy Frisco/Summit county area for a few days..

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Kansas
Reviewed June 17, 2013

This hotel was recently remodeled and it's extremely nice especially for the money. The bathroom was spotless and the king bed very comfortable. Facing I-70 was a bit noisy early in the evening but not so overnight and not even so on Friday evening. The staff was very pleasant. One small concern might be the minimal breakfast (no eggs, waffles, yogurt or bananas) but the breakfast area was clean and inviting. Overall, a great stay. We will be back!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
AlpineInnFrisco, Manager at Alpine Inn, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We appreciate your business. We are pleased to hear that everything was clean and comfortable. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We hope to see you in the future!
Denver
Reviewed April 30, 2013

The hotel looks brand new, as apparently it was recently rennovated. For the price, you are getting a really good deal. The hotel was clean, and the breakfast choices were also good. If you prefer to eat at a restaurant, I suggest you drive into downtown Frisco.Otherwise I enjoyed eating my captain crunch, and my muffin with orange juice. There are several other breakfast choices such as oatmeal and other cereals. The front desk clerk was very friendly and professional.

Room Tip: I could hear a little bit of vehicle noise from the highway. However I use a CPAP machine, so I coul...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
AlpineInnFrisco, Manager at Alpine Inn, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Thank you for staying with us during your stay in Summit County. I am glad to hear the front desk staff was courteous and that you liked our recent renovations. We work very hard to keep our property clean and I am glad that shows. Thank you again for your business.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here in off season, so the hotel was very quiet. The renovations are superb; attractive lobby with fireplace, large breakfast area. The rooms, although smallish, are completely redone with comfortable beds, smooth sheets, nice furnishing and big screen tv. Sparkling clean! We didn't use the pool area. The employees were all very friendly, helpful and cheerful. For an independent budget priced hotel, this ranks as one of the best. We will try to stay here again when in the area.

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
AlpineInnFrisco, Manager at Alpine Inn, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Alpine Inn during your recent stay. We are so pleased to hear that you like our renovations. During the slow times I enjoy sitting next to the fireplace while reading a book; it's one of my favorites. We are glad our hard work has paid off. We hope to see you in the future!
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I have stayed here twice now. Once back in 2010 and then another visit a couple of weeks ago. On both trips I have found all the staff to be really welcoming, helpful and friendly, just a lovely bunch of people who are happy to help in any way. In both visits I found the rooms clean and cosy with lots of storage and space to sit in the room (loved the nice new cosy armchair!). The difference this year is the recent refurb which makes the place look fantastic! The breakfast is great with lots of choices of things. The location is really good just off the I70 and given I use the local buses for ski-ing, they stop just across the road - perfect! If you don't have a car, it's only two minutes walk to head over to Safeway and other shops so getting food etc. is really easy. I just can't imagine going to any other hotel in Frisco. The Alpine Inn is excellent value for money, warm and comfortable and the staff superb. How can you beat that!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
AlpineInnFrisco, Manager at Alpine Inn, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Alpine Inn again. We truly appreciate your business. I am so happy that the staff was very friendly and helpful and we are so excited that you like our remodel! It is nice to hear our hard work paid off.
Portland, OR
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Spent a night last week at the Alpine Inn and I was very pleased with the hotel and the staff. We showed up late and they kept the hot tub/pool area open so we could relax and the next day let us come back after checking out to change our ski clothes prior to catching our plane home. I will stay at the Alpine Inn next time I am in the Colorado Rockies!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am happy we could accommodate your needs with the hot tub. We hope to see you in the future!
illinois
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I spent one night here on a business trip. I actually had business in Vail, but couldn't justify the hotel prices in Vail and this seemed like a good solution since it was only a half hour east and closer to the Denver airport, that I needed to drive to the following morning. I was not disappointed in my choice. I was a little put off when I pulled into the parking lot because the outside appears very unimpressive. This is a small place so every parking spot is convenient to the front door. The lobby is small but the woman at the front desk was efficient and polite. She allowed for early check in and directed me to my second floor room. Just note that there is no elevator in this two floor establishment so you will need to request a first floor room if you have mobility issues, or do not want to be dragging your luggage up the stairs. Also, there is some pretty funky carpeting going on with large abstract designs that I found distracting on the step up to the first landing. I think this is a potential trip hazard.

The whole place has just recently undergone a complete renovation. The lobby, lounge and breakfast area, although small, are well designed and intimate. The rooms are well proportioned, with the exception of the bathroom, which is quite small. Everything is brand spanking new. There is a large mirror on the wall that I appreciated, a great desk area, plenty of lighting, granite sink area and a large flat screen television. There is also a stainless steel mini fridge and microwave. The bed is comfortable with good quality linens and plenty of large blankets. The lounge chair was comfy with plenty of room to stretch out your legs. Everything was in immaculate and spotless condition. My room had a mountain view that was pretty impressive. I did not visit the pool/hot tub area so cannot comment on them. Breakfast was simple but more than sufficient and just as with the rooms, the breakfast area was immaculately maintained. Now there is nothing luxurious about the rooms or this establishment, but it serves its purpose very well and is a GREAT bargain. I was very satisfied and highly recommend this hotel if you are passing through or out in ski country for a quick trip.

Room Tip: Ask for a first floor room if you have mobility issues.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
AlpineInnFrisco, Manager at Alpine Inn, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Alpine Inn during your recent trip. We greatly appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad to hear that you like the remodel and the added amenities. It is nice to hear that the room was clean and comfortable.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Frisco
Summit Inn
Hotel Frisco
#7 of 21 in Frisco
Best Western Ptarmigan Lodge
Hampton Inn & Suites Silverthorne

Been to Alpine Inn? Share your experiences!