“visit”

Holiday Inn Frisco - Breckenridge
Ranked #8 of 21 Hotels in Frisco
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Room, service and happy hour great. Breakfast on expensive side. Think "free coffee" factored into prices! Our 1st night was a fund raiser for the NRO. Location of room poor. We looked out on closed off area full of cigarette butts which was cleaned up our second day there. People started getting ice from the machine at 4:30 AM both mornings. People went in and out side door our 2nd night making it feel like they were coming through our wall. Since this was a perk for a fund raiser, think location should matter. Thanks for your attention to these comments. sue Bicknell room 270

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Andy B, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Frisco - Breckenridge, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

Sue,

We appreciate your business with us, as I know you were able to stay one night with us via gift certificate and chose to also stay with us another night. I completely understand your comments regarding minor noise at the hotel, as part of being in an environment with 216 rooms is something we take into consideration here. During your next stay, we will make sure your room is in the middle of the hallway so you do not experienced the side door. Thank you again for bringing your concerns to our attention while you were here so we had the ability to make it right for you.

-Marketing Manger

Reviewed September 8, 2012

I was really blown away by the customer service while I was staying at this holiday inn. My car broke down while I was on my way out to Ca and the management as well as the staff made my issue as strees free as they could. The owner/ Gm even gave me a ride in his personal vehicle to the garage where my car was. I would say I have never been at a more personable Holiday Inn let alone any hotel. Thank you so much to the staff especially the two front desk clerks Kyle and Scott helping me. They can expect my buisness again whenever I am in the area. Thanks again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo

Daryl,

We enjoyed reading the recap of your stay at the Holiday Inn Summit County! We are thrilled you had such a great time (apart from the car set-back) and are excited to know you will stay with us the next time you return. We look forward to that and hope you had a safe trip.

-Marketing Manager

Reviewed September 8, 2012

The updated room was nice, but a little cramped. There was a space for a microwave and refridgerator but those cost more! The pool and hot tub was very busy, many kids, if your thinking quiet hot tub and relaxing, may not happen. Could be because the stay was on a saturday night. The TV was and updated samsung flat screen which was very nice. The pillows and bed were very comfortable. Great bed and pillows! There is no continental breakfast, there is a resteraunt connected to the hotel with free coffe for hotel customers.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for your response regarding your stay at the holiday inn summit county. We appreciate your input about the refrigerators and microwaves and we no longer charge extra for rooms with them. We will actually be accomodating every room with those ammenities by December 1, 2012 instead of 75% of rooms. We look forward to your next stay!

-Marketing Manager

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Great conference rooms and food. STAFF IS GREAT. Highly recommended. KD is amazing director. Andy is helpful. So be there or be square. My wife and I enjoy eating dinner in te on site restaurant. The live music on Thursdays is a nice atmosphere and we like to get happy hour before hand.

• Stayed: August 2012
Andy B, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Frisco - Breckenridge, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

Fred, thank you so much for visiting us so often at the Holiday Inn! Your laughter and upbeat attitude really make our team members even more excited about their jobs! Thank you for the kind comments for our management staff and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed August 29, 2012

I had a great solor one nighter. The price was unbeatable. The free shampoo and soap in my room were even my favorite scent! Coconut lime verbana, hard to find. The room was cute and comfortable. I felt spoiled. The gym was clean and good equiptment. The staff was very friendly!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for your great response for your one-night stay! We sure do hope you will visit us again and have more time to enjoy the wonderful town of Frisco, with excellent shopping, nightlife and outdoor activities. Thanks again for showing your support the hotel and we appreciate your comments!

Reviewed August 29, 2012

‎I meet with a local group at the Holiday Inn Summit County once a month and the staff is always very accommodating with having our room set-up complete with coffee so that we are ready to go when we arrive. The room is updated and meets the needs of our business-professional group very nicely. I have also attended a couple of county wide events in the banquet rooms and the appetizers the restaurant offered were amazing!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

We are all very excited to read your review, thank you! We are also even more excited when we have the opportunity to host county-wide events at our hotel as well as monthly meetings for those active in the community, what better way to support the local businesses? Mark, our head chef, was very happy to hear you enjoyed the appetizers, he is excited to know his restaurant skills mean a lot to our visitors!

Reviewed August 29, 2012

My girlfriends and I booked a room at the holiday inn just for a one night stay and everything was great! Our room was obviously recently updated, with a granite bathroom and nice comfy beds. We spent a lot of time in the restaurant that night and listened to live music from David Peel. He played a lot of acoustic folksy-oldies music and it was nice to sit in the bar and have that background. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for your great response regarding your stay! We are so glad your girls night was a nice night with music, fun and great staff attentiveness. Our team members pride themselves on making every guest feel at home and they were very happy to read your review.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Frisco
Baymont Inn & Suites Lake Dillon
Ramada Frisco
Ramada Frisco
#3 of 21 in Frisco
Best Western Ptarmigan Lodge

Been to Holiday Inn Frisco - Breckenridge? Share your experiences!