“I previously gave a medioce review”
Review of Pika Bagel and Bakery Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pika Bagel and Bakery Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 11, 2011

based on experience 2 years ago. previously 3 stars.
But I gave them another shot and their sandwiches are fabulous. I had the roast beef and cheddar and it was enough for 2 people. My wife goes in every day and she is pretty picky. Staff was very friendly.
Pleasant setting with sidewalk tables in heart of town for people watching in our beautiful town of Frisco. I wish them well.

There are newer reviews for Pika Bagel and Bakery Cafe

Reviewed March 22, 2011

After I put some sour milk in my coffee, I took it up to the counter and asked nicely for another cup and told them the milk in their fridge was bad. An older woman behind the counter started to mutter at me that there was nothing wrong with the milk. There were huge chunks floating on the surface of my coffee cup!!!!! No one apologized or said anything. Kind of unbelievable that this place is still open. The bagel sandwiches were nothing special either.

2  Thank Bouldertrips
Reviewed February 12, 2011

This is the WORST PLACE in the great little town of Frisco, and probably in Colorado. STAY AWAY! A few years ago I actually filed a lawsuit against the current manager for ASSAULT. Seriously! Look at he Breckenridge police files about this incident as it's all there.

Reading the reviews about this person is not surprising at all. She actually punched me and I called the police. I have no idea about the food but what this person is doing still employed is amazing. She should be thrown out of this town.

1  Thank Tom33433
Reviewed January 24, 2011

As much as I want to love this place, waiting 20-30 minutes for a $6.00 bagel really fries my cheese. After several visits, I am giving up and moving on to other Frisco breakfast nooks that have quality food, good service and reasonable prices.

1  Thank value_driven31
Reviewed December 29, 2010

The food seems to all be microwaved if a hot sub and the person wasn't very polite to our group