“Early dinner for 3”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 18, 2013

We were shopping, etc., in Frisco and decided to eat an early dinner. A shop worker recommended this place, as not too much was open at this time. We didn't know what to expect, but we had an excellent dinner - trout and also the Chicken Olivia. Both were cooked properly and were really delicious. Our waitress was friendly, attentive and had good recommendations. We had a great experience here. We were also here at a 2 for 1 dinner special, so what a bargain!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Great staff, Great food, very professional staff in such a great little spot right on main street. If your looking to eat on main street frisco this is the spot

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I LOVE this place. From chicken tenders to chicken piccata, I have not been disappointed. It is a bit pricey, but everything is so fresh that I won't complain about price. We always sit in the bar and eat, I love the atmosphere. It is always busy, but I look at that as a good thing, cuase it is that good. I live a block away, so as a local I highly recommend to out of towners.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

We've been to Frisco a few times but this was our first trip to Boatyard and we will definitely be back. The food was outstanding and our service was great. Very friendly and comfortable and great margaritas!

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I always hold out hope that my next visit to the Boatyard will be better. However, I seem to be disappointed more often than not.

The food and service are horrifically inconsistent. One visit the food will be great, but the server is a lost cause. Another visit everything could be just peachy, but another could be a total disaster.

The only real consistent thing I can find is that their restrooms are absolutely filthy and disgusting.

1  Thank skijosh87