“Spicy when you don't expect it”

Boatyard Pizzeria & Grill
Ranked #12 of 61 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Orlando
“Spicy when you don't expect it”
Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

We decided to eat at this restaurant while taking an off-day from skiing Vail. We went to Frisco to check out the town. It would've been nicer if the high was more than 6 degrees. Stopped into the Boatyard grill for lunch. The food was ok but my wife's chicken salad sandwich had some unexpected spice to it. The split pea soup and my wife's French onion soup were both great. So if you're in the area this restaurant is worth a try.

Frisco, Colorado
“great food”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

the boatyard is one of my favorite local spots. expect the place to be busy during the typical busy times of the year. off season look in the local paper for special coupons. I have not been disappointed with any meal I have ordered. great service as well.

• Visited January 2013
Daytona Beach
“Excellent Food, Friendly Service”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

With a full bar, and separate dining area, this is the place we go out to for a fine dinner, at a very reasonable price. I've tried about half of their menu over at least 10 years, and never been disappointed.

Visited February 2013
Vail, Colorado
“Great food, less than stellar service”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

We decided to stop at Boatyard on a whim after driving down Main Street in Frisco. Initially walking in, I wasn't sure about the atmosphere and small size of the place, however, we went with it. The service wasn't anything spectacular, not a whole lot of excitement from our waitress. She wasn't nice, but she wasn't rude either. I must say that our meal was delicious though. Each of us tried something different. I had the Roasted Turkey sandwich, my father had the Ahi Tuna sandwich and my boyfriend had the Black and Blue Burger. All portions were generous and fresh. I was surprised by the quality of food that came out of the kitchen. After dinner we went to the bar for a couple of drinks. Again, not stellar service. The woman didn't know how to make the drink I wanted and later admitted she didn't want to because it involved ice cream. Drinks were expensive and the bartender called last call at 9:30. If it weren't for the food, I would have to say that my experience was almost poor.

• Visited January 2013
Littleton, Colorado
“good food and healthy choices too”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Food and service is always good. Love their wraps. Price is reasonable. Good for family and night life.

Visited January 2013

Been to Boatyard Pizzeria & Grill? Share your experiences!