“Good food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 4th
Transit: While in Summit County, take the free Summit Stage to 6th and Main in Frisco for worry-free transportation to your next Tuscato meal.
Description: Centrally located on Frisco's historic Main Street, Tuscato has been a locals' favorite for fine Italian cuisine in a warm & casual setting since 1989. Come and enjoy classic Italian comfort food based on old family recipes, or try one of our nightly dinner specials featuring fresh fish, seasonal produce and handcrafted sauces. Our extensive wine list is designed to enhance your dining experience at an affordable price point. Voted Best Italian Restaurant in Summit County 4 out of the last 5 years according to a readers' poll in the Summit Daily News.
Tarpon Springs, Florida
“Good food”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

This is the second time we have eaten here. There were 7 of us celebrating my husbands parents 60th anniversary and his dad's 80th birthday. The service and food were great. Our waitress was very attentive and gave us great service. I would highly recommend this place. We were there on a Friday night without reservations and it only took about 30 minutes to get in.

• Visited August 2012

Wichita, Kansas
“Something for everyone!”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We were pleasantly surprised by this restaurant as it has both a bar area on the upper level and a restaurant on the lower level which faces the main street. The menu was extensive, the food was very good and the portions generous. The wine selections were also worth perusing. Though the restaurant was quite full, we had no difficulty in getting a table. Definitely another place to revisit when we return!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank chrisandun
Littleton, Colorado
“Bland veggies, great entree”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

The salads and entrees are great. They could use a little imagination with the veggies. They have served steamed broccoli, cauliflower and squash for years as the side and they need to think about some serious updating in that department. It takes away from the entrees.

Visited July 2012
Jasper, Indiana
“Good food and value”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Have visited this restaurant many times in the past ten years and have never been disappointed!!!

Visited July 2012
Evansville, IN
“Nice atmosphere and friendly service, but average food for the price.”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

My husband and I went with my father and our three kids (18,15,11). They place bruschetta on the table to start which was good, but I prefer the traditional oil mix with a softer bread. The bean soup was delicious. Ceaser salad was average. One son had a steak which was cooked perfectly and tasted good. Another had the crab pasta which was also very good. My scallops with angel hair were average at best. Very flavorless and the pasta was mushy. My father ate a chicken best which was average. My usband had the ziti and it was also mediocre. My daughter had the kids spaghetti and again it was.and and over cooked. There was one glass of wine which was wasr than room temp and three sodas. $160 + tip. I think we will stick to their happy hour next time and eat discounted appetizers.