“Classic East Coast flavors”
Review of Deli Belly's

Deli Belly's
Ranked #24 of 63 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend told me about this place a year or so ago and we definitely stop in when we can. Tiny little stop not too much to it. But super friendly staff and and amazing food. Always get the Italian grinder and I'm never disappointed. Had a Vienna stlye hot dog today and the boyfriend devoured the whole thing before I could get a bite. Our friend had the BBQ and cheddar sandwich, very messy but looked fantastic.
There's indoor and outdoor seating. This place is a most stop in Frisco. Right on Main St.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Loki g for a quick bite for lunch with kiddos. Hubby and i both had delicious hot dogs, with crazy toppings! A nice surprise. Kids loved theirs too- large, they couldn't even eat the whole thing.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I try to dodge chains when I can and Deli Belly's lets me do that, sandwiches are large and, and they also have Hot Dogs and Gyro's

Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

Ordered the roast beef and turkey torpedo and it was probably the best sandwhich ive ever had. From the outside, its a very unassuming little place, but the food is fantaaaaastic

Reviewed July 12, 2013

We have been eating lunch here every time we come to Summit County on vacation. This year we are staying in Vail, but made the drive to Frisco just to get a Vienna hot dog at Deli Belly's. The place has been recently remodeled & looks great (still quite small, but large enough). The food is just as terrific as always. Order the Vienna dog & the chili. You won't be disappointed.