“Good sandwiches and great Hotdogs”
Review of Deli Belly's

Deli Belly's
Ranked #23 of 60 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Colorado
“Good sandwiches and great Hotdogs”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

Love the hotdogs and the quick service. They also have some excellent chili. Stop in after a day on the hill or a bike ride in the summer. Say hi to George he's almost always around.

Visited December 2011

Frisco, Colorado
“Pass on it there are better places”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Sandwiches are small and plain, no atmoshere. nothing special here.

• Visited August 2010
Colorado
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed October 2, 2010

This restaurant was a pleasant surprise. My friend and I drove down Main street in Frisco looking for a place to eat lunch and randomly decided to eat here. I was glad we did. The turkey & provolone sandwich that I had was well-portioned, and fresh. The staff was incredibly friendly, responsive, and customer-service oriented. I reccomend this restaurant without hesitation.

Frisco, Colorado
“The Perfect Deli!”
Reviewed September 10, 2009

I have eaten at every establishment in town and have yet to find one that is horrible.

I eat at Deli Belly almost every Wednesday afternoon - the Egg Salad sandwich on wheat bread is very good. It is obvious the egg salad was made that morning - I suspect fresh every morning. I have tried a few other sandwiches and subs from there, and have never been disappointed. It is the quintessential deli - there really is no other true deli in town beside the super market deli counters (well maybe Smiling Moose). Even those are limited in selection of sandwiches. They also serve hot dogs that the hubby has had many a time, and they are always good.

If you are in town and want a quick fresh sandwich, or if you are heading out on a picnic, day trip, or on the river - then Deli Belly is the place for you.

In the many years I have eaten there, I have not come across a rude person. They are fun mountain folk, who will not not kiss your butt; however they can be very busy hustling around during the lunch hour. I have never waited more than 15 minutes and most of the time it is 5 minutes. I call ahead, skip the line, and pick up my sandwich. CASH ONLY!

1 Thank 1FourFun
Durham, North Carolina
“Pretty bad”
Reviewed May 3, 2009

Sandwiches are average or below. Severely limited menu and options. Staff has a poor attitude. Wouldn't waste my time.