“Good breakfast, great value”
Review of Log Cabin Cafe

Log Cabin Cafe
Ranked #6 of 61 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 3, 2014

My wife, our dog Lex, and I enjoyed a good breakfast on their patio. I had the special (an egg scramble) and my wife a cinnamon role. Service was friendly and efficient. View of the mountain and a great mountain town made the meal most memorable.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Wanted to try different place in Frisco, and this is small, grab n go selection. Woman kindly offered recommendation to her friends place down the road @Butterhorn Bakery Cafe, which I had experienced the day before. Awesome place. She was kind, friendly and could read our faces when we walked in - appreciated her suggestion. THAT is an awesome business owner w/connections to her neighborhood. In a hurry? Stop here.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Loved this little place. It is on the main screen of Frisco. We had a family of four and we all ordered something different and all loved it! I had the salad, which was huge, the junior size would have been perfect. My husband had the corn beef and hash breakfast and said was the best he ever had. Kids lunches were fabulous. Service was fast and super friendly, good prices. They do have outdoor seating. Overall, would highly recommend to anyone!

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Perhaps I could have been more generous in my review if I hadn't expected better from what previous reviews had raved on. Average pretty much sums up the entire experience, nothing bad but nothing to rave about either. If you need sustenance it's worth a visit. But I would hope Frisco has better.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I don't care what you order, they do it better than anyone and at a value that just can't be beat!
The staff become family and you just can't help but love the owners! Everything is cooked fresh! Great has browns (not deep fried) their Omelets are cracked fresh and I think the chef is pushing the hens out of the way as he takes eggs because they couldn't be any fresher! They don't short change you ever and they are only too happy to substitute and meet your individual request.

Only :( is that it's no secret and the lines get long but it is sooooooo worth it!

Been to Log Cabin Cafe? Share your experiences!