“One of Summit's best doesn't disappoint”

Silverheels Bar and Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Silverheels Bar and Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 61 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 6th Ave.
Transit: Free Summit Stage bus from almost anywhere in the county drops off less than a block away.
Reviewed March 10, 2014

It has been some time since we had eaten here. We felt we were due. It didn't disappoint. All 3 of us had seafood (trout, salmon and tuna ahi(evening special). Sides inc with mealz were sugar snap peas, flavored rice, spaghetti squash. All meals were outstanding. One of our party never finishes her meal. She cleaned her plate! Wine was reasonably priced. Our entrees were in $22-28 there is a coupon for 10% off avail online on summitactivies com. There is also early bird dinners specials on some entrees when seated between 5 and 5:55 pm

There are newer reviews for Silverheels Bar and Grill

Reviewed February 25, 2014

A nicely appointed Southwest influenced restaurant. They offer classic Colorado dishes like Rocky Mountain trout, steaks, chicken and salads. I had the trout almondine, which was excellent. My friend had the nightly special, a Cajun haddock fish. A good wine list. The prices were reasonable for a restaurant near the ski resorts. They have a sister sushi restaurant next door called Kemosabe. The restaurants are located on Main St in downtown Frisco.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

I- 70 was closed and we decided to find a place to eat dinner rather than sit on a highway for three hours. We just stumbled into Silverthorns.. It looks like a bar from the outside but there is a nice, big, dining room in back. Our dinners of various top shelf things on the menu were all great. The waitress was the best. The service was good and the food came out of the kitchen on time. This is the way to run a restaurant.

1  Thank fungusart
Reviewed February 23, 2014

I normally don't bother ordering trout, after eating fresh caught in NC, but I did this time. It was quite tender and flaky with a mango beurre blanc sauce. I love pecans, too.

I am not sure what was better, the trout or the snap peas, spaghetti squash and chef's rice blend.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

I ate here one night with friends and we sat in the bar area. I enjoyed a few Moscow Mules, which were delicious, highly recommend. And everyone enjoyed their meals. I had the grill mix which had a bit of everything and my boyfriend had the brat which he said was also very good. The atmosphere is the typical bar feel with TVs for sports watching etc. Since I didn't sit in the restaurant area I can't comment on it but the bar area was nice and the service was great! will definitely return! www.silverheelsrestaurant.com

Been to Silverheels Bar and Grill? Share your experiences!