“The Pecan Trout was the best!”

Silverheels Bar and Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Silverheels Bar and Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 59 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 6th Ave.
Transit: Free Summit Stage bus from almost anywhere in the county drops off less than a block away.
Grand Junction, Colorado
“The Pecan Trout was the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

I normally don't bother ordering trout, after eating fresh caught in NC, but I did this time. It was quite tender and flaky with a mango beurre blanc sauce. I love pecans, too.

I am not sure what was better, the trout or the snap peas, spaghetti squash and chef's rice blend.

• Visited February 2014

Sterling, Virginia
“Pretty Darn Good for Food in a Bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

I ate here one night with friends and we sat in the bar area. I enjoyed a few Moscow Mules, which were delicious, highly recommend. And everyone enjoyed their meals. I had the grill mix which had a bit of everything and my boyfriend had the brat which he said was also very good. The atmosphere is the typical bar feel with TVs for sports watching etc. Since I didn't sit in the restaurant area I can't comment on it but the bar area was nice and the service was great! will definitely return! www.silverheelsrestaurant.com

Muskegon, MI
“Colorado cuisine at its best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2014

We were looking for a Frisco restaurant at which to celebrate my birthday. Silverheels was recommended by several locals including the Visitor Center. After looking at the website and seeing all the trout options, we decided that this was the place for us. We arrived about 6pm and it wasn't busy but we were escorted to a small table in a corner and soon met our waiter Chris ("Bonzai"). We split a mussels appetizer - great chorizo sauce for the accompanying toast points! I wanted Rocky Mountain trout and asked what was the most popular preparation - deciced on the Pecan Crusted Trout which came with buttered snap peas, a seasoned rice and spaghetti squash. My honey had the special which was a Wasabi Trout - so yummy! His rice was a bit different but very flavorful. We both enjoyed our trout entrees. For dessert, I wanted something unique so we ordered the pear bread pudding with the bourbon caramel sauce a la mode. The service was excellent, the food memorable and the entire experience one of our bests in Frisco.

1 Thank FrancineMuskegon_MI
Denver, Colorado
“All around enjoyable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

Had some great trout, lots of choices for preparation options. Plenty of good apps, loved the sauteed shishito peppers. Good price for wine. Service was very attentive and friendly. Felt like I was eating in someone's home. Bar area was busier than the restaurant. Will definitely consider going back next time I'm in Frisco.

Parker, Colorado
“Don't Miss it if you're looking for lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

If you're passing near Frisco, don't miss Silverheels Bar and Grill! We were on I-70 heading east and looking for lunc. We got off on Main Street to look for something besides fast food, We ended up at Silverheels fortunately, and are we glad we did! starting with the great alternative beers on tap (yes, seasonals too!), we had a great lunch. I had the chicken lettuce wraps and haven't had better (even PF Chang's!). My wife had a wonderful salad and seafood chowder.

And multiple TVs on the Red Zone didn't hurt on a Sunday afternoon either!

Give them a try. You'll be glad you did.

• Visited November 2013