“Best meal”

Silverheels Bar and Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Silverheels Bar and Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 61 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 6th Ave.
Transit: Free Summit Stage bus from almost anywhere in the county drops off less than a block away.
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

The food here was great. Very tasty. Fresh vegetables. My trout and rice was the best meal I have had in awhile. The staff was friendly and chrcked on us often. There is a nice outside patio but we enjoyed being inside. Wish it was closer I would eat there often.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Granted, it was two for ones, but the service was sketchy to say the least. Several personnel took our dessert order. It was strange. Waited and waited for our server to show up several times, so had to ask others to help us. ( busser, hostess) It was disappointing in that respect. We were interrupted more than necessary due to this disappearing server. However, the food is always top notch for what it is.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

It's weird! Travel hundreds of miles from home only to see on Facebook that we had a cousin and wife (from home) staying less than 3 miles away. We decided to hook up for lunch in Frisco and they suggested Silverheels. We were seated in an outdoor area at the front of the restaurant that provided a nice view of what was going on as we'll as just the right amount of shade. My cuz and I started with a couple local microbrews and the gals tried a house Cab and a spicy Bloody Mary. Very good service. Attentive, but not pushy. Between the table we had awesome BBQ ribs, a BLT and a Lettuce wrap. All excellent. We probably spent a total of 2 1/2 hours and had a relaxing time with good food, drink and service. We'll definitely go back.

1  Thank KansasRoadKing
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We were looking for a place to eat and many places were closed because it is the end of the ski season and a very slow time for restaurants. But Silverheels was open so we stopped in. Was fairly busy but it was a Monday night. Our waiter was very attentive and checked on us frequently without being a busybody.
I had a house maragarita which was delicious and large. My friend and I both had the caesar salad which was tasty and had good croutons. The rolls brought to the table were great with regular bread as well as corn muffins with a tasty raspberry butter which may have been a bit too raspberry.

For the main course we both had their surf and turf because they were offering a 2 for 1 off-season special. Meat was great and so were the giant prawns. Overall the best meal I had during my visit to Summit County. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We watched some Final Four action there. It was a great atmospere with nice staff. They had drink special and everyone was having a good time

Been to Silverheels Bar and Grill? Share your experiences!