“Great Margaritas, Surprising Recipes”

Silverheels Bar and Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Silverheels Bar and Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 59 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 6th Ave.
Transit: Free Summit Stage bus from almost anywhere in the county drops off less than a block away.
Larkspur, Colorado
“Great Margaritas, Surprising Recipes”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I had been to Silverheels in downtown Frisco years ago, and recently returned not to be disappointed. The food and margaritas were delicious and the staff was attentive. I like the privacy and comfort after a long day on the slopes in one of the booths. The fish was fresh, and considering the land locked location, was a nice surprise. The Silverheels chef had an number of creative and unique recipes, as well as tasty traditional pub food such as fish sandwich with chips on the menu. The portions of their dishes, especially the salads, were huge. The homemade corn muffins with raspberry butter were so tasty. I will be back. To keep the costs down get the happy hour deals which end in the bar at 6pm.

• Visited February 2013

Breckenridge, Colorado
“Perfect...Amazing food and exceptional service!”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We stopped for dinner on our way back to Denver after a long ski day. The warm ambiance, fireplace and attentive/friendly service told us we had made a good choice, but the food really stole the show!! From the amazing bread/cornbread muffins with strawberry butter (yummy) to the expertly prepared fish dishes and seafood bisque, we now have a new favorite restaurant for our annual trip from the mountains to Denver!!

• Visited February 2013
Texas
“Wonderful”
Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful food, great service. I had the bacon wrap filet and my husband had the Louisiana blackened trout. The filet was cooked perfect, just like I ordered. Excellent meal!

Vail, Colorado
“A perfect first stop”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

After driving into Frisco for our first time, we were aching for a good meal. I found Silverheels on Yelp! and suggested we try it out for lunch. The restaurant was closed so we sat at the bar. The bartender was very kind and ended up serving us efficiently. We tried out an appetizer, the award winning chili and burgers. All were unique and fresh tasting. I must say that the green chili was my favorite. The burgers were as good as any pub burger and the appetizer (salmon dip?) was another score. I would definitely recommend stopping at Silverheels, I wish we had enough time to go back for dinner.

• Visited January 2013
Bloomingdale, Illinois
“Great eats!”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Had dinner here night before our Breckenridge ski adventure. My husband had a wonderful lamb shank special that he still raves about. My son and I both had salmon.

Service was spot on. Would recommend.

Visited December 2012