“Great breakfast ”

Ranked #1 of 66 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: The Butterhorn Bakery & Cafe has been in business for about 40 years. It is the local's and tourist's favorite spot for breakfast and lunch. Every recipe is handcrafted from scratch in our kitchen and we bake everything fresh daily in our bakery. We also offer cappuccino, vanilla skinny lattes, homemade bloody marys and bubbly mimosas! We have been VOTED #1 by Trip advisor, Yelp and Urbanspoon for 4 years in a row, due to our friendly service, efficient kitchen, reasonable prices and most importantly, great food! We offer both full table service and quick counter service for those in a hurry. Our goal is to bring you the best breakfast and lunch experience around. Come check us out today, you won't be disappointed!
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

Great place for breakfast. Huevos rancheros was very good. Quick service and friendly folks. Lots of great pastries. You can’t go wrong here.

Date of visit: June 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,127)

Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stopped here for breakfast and really enjoyed it. The cornucopia was what I was hoping for and the pancakes were delicious! Highly recommend if you're in the area.

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

Riding the bike from North Dakota, stopped in here based on the revised from Trip Advisor and definitely was not dissapointed!! They had Mimosas on the menu, but my boyfriend and I prefer "Beermomsas" so we taught the restaurant a new drink, hopefully they'll add that to the menu bc the way they charged us ended up being $31.00 for 4 beers. No bueno.. The food was great tho. No complaints there.

Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

We stopped by and picked up Danish for breakfast, bread and cookies and man oh man it was fantastic.
They were sold out of cinnamon rolls but we’ll be heading back tomorrow to pick those up.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

While in Frisco, Colorado we took a chance on a new restaurant - Butterhorn Bakery and Cafe. The place was packed when we arrived with seating inside and outside. We got lucky and were seated right away. My wife order the Frisco, which was huge. The multi grain bread was made fresh and covered with turkey, bacon and avocado with lettuce, tomato and mayo. I ordered the BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich which was amazing! The pork melted in my mouth with the caramelized onions and BBQ sauce.
If you like clean eating, this is the place to visit. This was a great find and a restaurant worth remembering.

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to Butterhorn Bakery and Cafe? Share your experiences!