“Freakin Awesome”

Ranked #1 of 67 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: The Butterhorn Bakery & Cafe has been in business for about 40 years. It is the local's and tourist's favorite spot for breakfast and lunch. Every recipe is handcrafted from scratch in our kitchen and we bake everything fresh daily in our bakery. We also offer cappuccino, vanilla skinny lattes, homemade bloody marys and bubbly mimosas! We have been VOTED #1 by Trip advisor, Yelp and Urbanspoon for 4 years in a row, due to our friendly service, efficient kitchen, reasonable prices and most importantly, great food! We offer both full table service and quick counter service for those in a hurry. Our goal is to bring you the best breakfast and lunch experience around. Come check us out today, you won't be disappointed!
Reviewed November 29, 2016 via mobile

Perfect breakfast of biscuits and gravy with eggs and bacon and a mimosa and bloody Mary to start off the day! Had plenty leftover to take home and grabbed a bread pudding to go and my husband bought some of their habanero hot sauce. We are coming back tomorrow to grab one of the big croissant sandwiches we just saw someone else get!

Date of visit: November 2016
Write a ReviewReviews (1,149)

Reviewed November 26, 2016 via mobile

I had the granola with yogurt and added a plate of fruit. It was exactly what I was hoping to find... Delicious yogurt I could add granola and fruit. Perfect! My husband had the biscuits and gravy which comes with two eggs and they were very good. Service was prompt and friendly.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed November 21, 2016

Very nice establishment. We had a great breakfast which was fairly priced. The service was very good. They had indoor and outdoor seating. We sat outdoors which made our breakfast a little cold by the time we finished. I would definitely good back to this cafe.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed November 17, 2016 via mobile

Whatever you do, don't miss this delicious and delightful place in Frisco! Don't be intimidated if there is a line outside the door - it moves quickly! The food is local, fresh and fabulous and the staff are all so super friendly. The pancakes are delicious and the bacon is the best ever. Bon appetit!!!!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed November 7, 2016

The breakfast at the Butterhorn in Frisco is one of the best in the area. I had the Sausage grave over biscuits with a egg on top. It was one of the best breakfast I had in a long time.

Date of visit: October 2016

Been to Butterhorn Bakery and Cafe? Share your experiences!