“Night out after Skiiing”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jonny-G's Bar, Nightclub & Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
Cleveland, Ohio
“Night out after Skiiing”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Went on the annual guys ski vacation and we stay in Frisco, Colorado. There are six of us and trying to find a restaurant we all like can be difficult. We had been passing this place for 15 years and always said we should stop so after having a burger at the Moose Jaw a few of us stopped for a beer to check the place out. Was pleasantly surprised, so much so the we all came back the next day. The place has cheap beer and the pizza is very good. Did not try anything else but we will go back next year. The ladies serving us took care of us well. There are to two pool tables, high top tables, many TVs to watch sporting events and a few couches for some relaxing. Do not expect a fancy place but you will find good bar food and a nice atmosphere.

• Visited January 2014

Saint Johns, Michigan
“Terrible place to go.”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Ladies night = 25 guys hitting on 3 girls, music is so loud and so terrible that you can't hear your friends talking to you, service is a joke. I even had a bartender tell me I didn't tip him and that he deserved one. Literally he took my order walked to the tap, poured my beer, then talked with his buddies at the bar. Don't know why that deserved a tip. The only people who go here are the drunks and the chain smokers. Waste of space.

Visited June 2013
Grand Junction, Colorado
“YUCK!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We went to Ladys Night on MArch 27th, and there was dancing. There was one female bar tender and one male bartender. I ordered a vodka/soda, which was made by the male, and it was tonic/vodka. I asked the female to replace it. She took it, went to the sink, TASTED my drink, and then said, "this is soda"! GROSS who tastes someone elses drink and then argues with a customer as to whether its soda or tonic?? After that, only the male bartender would take my order. The female completely ignored me the next two times I went to the bar for a drink! RIDICULOUS. We will not go back there again, free drinks or not!

Visited March 2013
Kenilworth, Warks
“Bar with great pizza and pool tables :-)”
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

I would exactly say this was a nightclub ..... Just a pool bar with two tables and good cool lager ;-) locals were friendly enough and food was surprisingly tasty and fresh . Locals play cards and do karaoke but atmos is fine and lively on the busier nights of the week. Recommended bar in Frisco

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Good drinks and pizza!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Nice place in town. Walking distance on Main Street. Good drinks and pizza. Liked the bar pretty quiet and fun.

Visited January 2013