Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Our guide was fantastic! He shared a wealth of information about the flora & animals & history throughout the trip.

We had a great time, it was easy to book the trip, and the scenery was beautiful. The guide was... read more

Reviewed August 19, 2019
Griffey1840
Amazing, breath-taking day on the mighty colorado

My family and I did the half day morning trip with Scott (and Eddy!). We had a great time and... read more

Reviewed August 19, 2019
Vacationer296703

All reviews hot springs raft trip the river great trip jump rock full day rafting bald eagles rafting companies wealth of information amazing scenery memorable experience white water rafting great job year olds great family fun scott april
Selected filters
Reviewed August 14, 2017

The staff at Paddle Colorado was awesome. From all the histories on the way to the river from Bill and from our guide Scott and his dog Eddy. We took our 5 and 7 year old kids and they loved the trip. We did the one day trip and was the right program, from the rapids to the quiet times in the river and nature.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed August 7, 2017

We took our 4, 7, and 9 year old boys on their first rafting trip. Ours was a half-day in the morning, and it was perfect. The rapids were just the right size for our family and our kids loved it! Scott was a fantastic guide and really made it a fun trip. Also, being picked up in Frisco sure beat having to drive all the way down to the river myself like the other rafting companies require. I highly recommend the half-day experience for anybody looking to get their first experience with whitewater.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank Brant C
William K, Front Office Manager at Paddle Colorado, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2017

We here at Paddle Colorado Rafting certainly appreciate your kind review of the rafting trip you and your family took with us recently. The Upper Colorado River offers beauty, wonderfully fun rapids and so much more! We are so happy you took the half day trip and enjoyed it! We look forward to seeing you for a full day in the near future.

Reviewed August 2, 2017

The staff at Paddle Colorado make you feel extremely safe and comfortable. I really appreciated all of the supplemental knowledge our guide Scott knew about the area. He also stopped off at some really cool historical sites we would have never known about! This is a trip for family and friends alike. Thanks Bill, Scott, and Eddie for the great trip!!

Date of experience: July 2017
William K, Front Office Manager at Paddle Colorado, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2017

We are so pleased you enjoyed your day on the beautiful Upper Colorado with Paddle Colorado!!! The time you took to write such positive comments is more than appreciated and provides the encouragement that keeps our company loving what we do everyday!!!

Reviewed August 2, 2017

When I talked to April on the phone to question if my 5 year old was big enough to go, I got a wonderful feeling about this company. I was able to talk to a real person who was so friendly! I called other companies but this one I kept coming back to and I am so glad I did! It was the best rafting trip I could have imagined! We were greeted by Bill and he introduced us to his new driver Kirsten. She was wonderful! She answered our questions on the way to Pumphouse and joked around with the kids. Scott and Micah were amazing guides. They kept the kids attention and had fun with them, even answered the bagillion questions they had. I loved the fact that we were able to stop and see sites along the way and other companies with rafts plum full passed right by! WE loved learning the history from both guides and loved getting to sit in the hot springs and jump from Jump Rock. Eddie the river dog was an extra plus on the ride as my boys (age 10 and 5) loved petting him and watching him raft the rapids. We loved the surprise water guns to attack the other boats with. The whole trip was full of laughs and smiles (especially after the boys made the imfamous 30 ft jump off jump rock. They both wanted to go rafting everyday. We will for sure be booking another trip with Paddle Colorado the next time we come to Colorado! The entire experience was awesome!

1  Thank asarlt01

Thank you for your positive comments about our company, Paddle Colorado! We're glad you had the time during your precious vacation moments to raft this beautiful part of the Upper Colorado, and because you chose us to provide this experience we allow you to take YOUR time here to relax, learn and just enjoy the beauty, the history of this beautiful river! We love what we do and we're so glad you noticed, from office staff to your driver, to your river guides! Thank you so much!!!!

Reviewed August 1, 2017

We took a half-day raft trip on the Colorado. We had six people in our boat and there was a family of three in the other boat. The guides were very competent and took safety seriously even though this was a very low-risk ride. There were a couple of rapids with boulders that threw some water into the raft but otherwise, it was a beautiful float with some gorgeous scenery. We saw some eagles and also stopped at a couple of historical sites. I would recommend this trip for people of all ages.

Date of experience: July 2017

Thank you for the very nice review of our company, Paddle Colorado. We appreciate the time it took to write this and want very much to understand there is always room to improve. You gave us our first "4" and yet you did not say where you felt we could do better. We try very hard to please our wonderful guests in every way we possibly can. If the water level is down and the rapids far too gentle, that is beyond our control. The Colorado River changes levels every day and we post those levels daily for our customers, but it is still beyond our control. We try to keep families together in our boats which hold ten, but seldom put ten in a raft so that everyone can have a roomy comfortable ride. That is within our control. Let us know what we can do better next time and we will try our hardest to please!