“Summer Chuckwagon Dinner Show-THE WILD WEST LIVES ON”
Review of Two Below Zero

Two Below Zero
Ranked #5 of 9 Tours in Frisco
Broomfield, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Summer Chuckwagon Dinner Show-THE WILD WEST LIVES ON”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

My Sister, Brother and I were spending a few days "Hangin' out" now that the kids are grown and mostly out of the house. I was in charge of the Dinner/Show for our first fun day together!! DID I HIT THE "JACK"POT. (The Jackman Brothers were supremely entertaining in their roles as "the Sheriff" and "Dirty Dog"!) The food was AWESOME (see if you can coax an extra helping of the bbq beef brisket. It's worth BEGGING for!! MMMMM!) and the entertainment was clever and a perfect way to end a fun day. The wagon ride down to the stage was fun too. The mule drivers are part of the show as well.
Back to the entertainment, the stage show was very engaging ESPECIALLY for those younger audience members. It is audience participation done to its extreme best. I was pulled out the audience to be GRUMPY SAM. My job was to NOT SMILE for a good 5 minutes of the show while the antics proceeded on the stage. My sister would tell you that I was literally SHAKING, trying not to smile but I was squelching laughter from my chin down!!
SUPREMELY ENTERTAINING!! An excellent way to spend a Summer Evening in the Mountains. If you're on vacation with your family, THIS is a SLAM DUNK! I'm looking forward to bringing my grandkids here when they get old enough!!
You're also surrounded by 360 degrees of amazing Colorado Rocky Mountain splendour!

3 Thank Mike K

Houston
“Great summer event too!!!”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

My wife and I did the summer show and had a great time. The mule drawn wagons set the stage for the evening. Prior to dinner, we enjoyed horseshoes, the beanbag toss, and perfecting our lassoing skills. The food was great, and the show was even better. The Jackman brothers took their amazing chemistry and drew in the audience. The comedy was interactive and entertaining. All around a great event for coulpes, families, or anyone looking for some quality entertainment. We'll definitely go back this winter for the sleigh ride.

Pueblo, Colorado
“Summer Chuckwagon dinner show and wagon rides.”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

WONDERFUL! Great people! Great food! Delicious food! The Jackman brothers put on the best wild west show complete with lots of fun audience participation! Great fun for the kids too....lots of smile freezing laughs! Highly recommended. We will be back with the grandkids next time....if the Jackman's can handle them! :)

Prairie Village, Kansas
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 112 helpful votes
“Wonderful Family Evening”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We spent a night in Frisco, CO on our way to Steamboat, CO. I found Two Below Zero online and the evening sleigh ride and cowboy dinner sounded like a perfect way to spend the evening outdoors after a long day in the car. Check-in at the nordic lodge was easy and we enjoyed photos with the mules and moutain backdrop before loading the sleighs. The sleigh ride was shorter than I had hoped, but it was beautiful and the driver was entertaining and hospitable. The dinner was "cowboy" fare. Nothing to write home about, but adequate. The evening's entertainment, however, was wonderful. A very talented cowboy singer sand all sorts of country-western classics. The children were given wooden horses and burned some energy "riding" up and down the tent. Then, after a full evening's worth of entertainment, we took the sleigh back, which was wonderful on a clear evening. Our family enjoyed seeing the stars "up close" and the crisp mountain air. In all, this was a good value and great way to spend an evening in the mountains.

Visited March 2012
tampa, fl
“winter wonderland”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

My husband and I had a wonderful time. The sleigh ride was so picturesque and we loved the musician who played in the camp. The owners so so friendly and hospitable. A superb evening. Tons of fun. everyone involved with the tour was on the top of their game

Visited March 2012