“Great summer event too!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Two Below Zero

Two Below Zero
Ranked #5 of 9 Tours in Frisco
Houston
“Great summer event too!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2012

My wife and I did the summer show and had a great time. The mule drawn wagons set the stage for the evening. Prior to dinner, we enjoyed horseshoes, the beanbag toss, and perfecting our lassoing skills. The food was great, and the show was even better. The Jackman brothers took their amazing chemistry and drew in the audience. The comedy was interactive and entertaining. All around a great event for coulpes, families, or anyone looking for some quality entertainment. We'll definitely go back this winter for the sleigh ride.

Visited July 2012

Pueblo, Colorado
“Summer Chuckwagon dinner show and wagon rides.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2012

WONDERFUL! Great people! Great food! Delicious food! The Jackman brothers put on the best wild west show complete with lots of fun audience participation! Great fun for the kids too....lots of smile freezing laughs! Highly recommended. We will be back with the grandkids next time....if the Jackman's can handle them! :)

Visited July 2012
Prairie Village, Kansas
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 110 helpful votes
“Wonderful Family Evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

We spent a night in Frisco, CO on our way to Steamboat, CO. I found Two Below Zero online and the evening sleigh ride and cowboy dinner sounded like a perfect way to spend the evening outdoors after a long day in the car. Check-in at the nordic lodge was easy and we enjoyed photos with the mules and moutain backdrop before loading the sleighs. The sleigh ride was shorter than I had hoped, but it was beautiful and the driver was entertaining and hospitable. The dinner was "cowboy" fare. Nothing to write home about, but adequate. The evening's entertainment, however, was wonderful. A very talented cowboy singer sand all sorts of country-western classics. The children were given wooden horses and burned some energy "riding" up and down the tent. Then, after a full evening's worth of entertainment, we took the sleigh back, which was wonderful on a clear evening. Our family enjoyed seeing the stars "up close" and the crisp mountain air. In all, this was a good value and great way to spend an evening in the mountains.

tampa, fl
“winter wonderland”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

My husband and I had a wonderful time. The sleigh ride was so picturesque and we loved the musician who played in the camp. The owners so so friendly and hospitable. A superb evening. Tons of fun. everyone involved with the tour was on the top of their game

Searcy, Arkansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“two below is one of the worst sleigh ride attractions in colorado”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2012

They are one of the most unprofessional and unpleasant outfits in the United States of America. I would not recomend this out fit to my worst enemy. I would not do one of their dinner sleigh rides if they were giving them away for free. My name is james bnenefield and you can contact me at jameswbenefield@yahoo.com if you would like to know any particulars. please do so before you make any reservations.