“Smell drew me in”

The Lost Cajun
Ranked #2 of 61 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Reviewed March 29, 2014

My husband, son and I were exploring Frisco on cold December day. As lunch time drew near, we were surprised to find this little gem in Frisco. We started smelling something wonderful a few stores away and we followed our noses right into The Lost Cajun! Yum! All three of us really enjoyed our lunches. Atmosphere is super casual, but guy who said he owned it was very nice and friendly. He let us sample several things and each of us chose different items. I had chicken gumbo and it was delicious. I would go back for sure if life ever takes me to Frisco again!

There are newer reviews for The Lost Cajun

Reviewed March 29, 2014

I live near LA so gumbo, jambalaya, and the rest are regulars on our menu. We saw the reviews and decided to try LC while staying in Frisco. We ordered to go - gumbo and a sauteed shrimp dinner. The shrimp were good - seasoned but not anything strong, and came with slaw and rice. The gumbo came with slaw, rice, and a small loaf of garlic buttered bread. The gumbo was very flavorful but had very little shrimp in it. Those that were in it were small - bigger than salad sized but not by much. While I was waiting, I sampled the lobster bisque. The 4 stars is based on that sample - it was exquisite - flavorful, creamy, and rich. Everything else was in the 3-3.5 star range. If you are nearby, go for the bisque! The staff was very friendly and it was a cute, lively little place from what I saw.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

My kids and I, after a full day of skiing, were looking for something out of the ordinary and close to the hotel in Frisco. We found a great little (quite small, in fact!) place with a ton of character! The service was awesome, the food was fantastic and we will definitely come back the next time we're in town!

Reviewed March 22, 2014

The Lost Cajun is an ecclectic place for locals and visitors to hangout. Be sure to taste the jambalaya of the day and grab a beer out of the cooler. Sit down at the counter and enjoy!

Reviewed March 20, 2014

This place is the real deal! If you are looking for authentic Cajun food and Cajun hospitality you've found it! From the complimentary beignets and sample tray to educate your palette before ordering to the free beads and coloring pages for the kids that the owner posts up on the wall, this place has it all. The food is amazing and the owner has real personality. This is one place I'll be headed back to soon to get my Louisiana fix away from home!

Been to The Lost Cajun? Share your experiences!