“Very pleasant change from burgers”
Review of Bagalis

Bagalis
Ranked #19 of 61 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: Italian, International, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Italian restaurant in the heart of Frisco. Good hearty italian food with an great winelist. More upscale than a lot of the other restaurants in the little city. All a good visit. We had dinner for two on a Saturday night - pizza and pasta pared with a good wine.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Situated on main street in Frisco, with small number of outdoor tables, and pleasant room indoor area.
Main emphasis is on Italian food, which is done well. I had a very good carbonara, followed by an equally good classic tiramisu. My wife had scallops, which she said were good.Pizzas and various pasta dishes available for vegetarians. By American standards the portions are not large, but were plenty adequate for us - who really wants to take half their meal home in a doggy bag!.
We enjoyed our meal there so much, that we returned for a second meal a few days later
Family friendly, with crayons provided for children to use while they are waiting.Children's meals will be bought first if rquested

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Been to Bagalis many times and are always happy with quality, variety, atmosphere. We are serious about our food and they don't disappoint. Pizzas are made to order with thin crust, real Italian style as if you were Naples or a hip place in NYC. Entrees and salads high quality as well for reasonable prices for what they deliver. Highly recommend!

1  Thank lou07_11
Reviewed July 16, 2013

So this place is super good. Nice selection of food and beer (although not on tap). Prices are out of this world for what you get unless you go between 4:00 and 6:00 in the afternoon. At those times, pizzas are five bucks and beer is half off I think. So totally affordable and totally worth it!

1  Thank Dave S
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Recently I had the opportunity to try this new italian restaurant in Frisco.
The place its very comfortable, no too much pretentious but with an elegance touch.
The marinated Chicken breasts are delicious, very tasty!
I really recomend this place to enjoy a good meal.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I love this place one of the best happy hours in the county I love their pasta and pizza me and my husband love it the truffle fries and the mussels are amazing and the price is average to all the restaurants In the county definelly a good place good service good wine nice and clean place my favorite pork Fresno chili fettuccine

Been to Bagalis? Share your experiences!