“Love/hate”

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Love/hate”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We love, love, love the sausage here! They have boar, elk, pheasant and several others...ALL are wonderful. And the German beer is great! But I hate the big vat of sour kraut that just sits out for all to serve themselves. The tables never were cleaned around us and ours was pretty sticky. Neither of us really liked their cucumber salad or the German potato salad. It seems all attention and skill goes into their wonderful sausage and the sides became just an afterthought. Fun and casual setting though. We WILL be back often. Oh, the and nightlife/bands are a lot of fun later on in the evening.

• Visited July 2013

Frisco, Colorado
“Best Beer in Frisco”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Funky location but great beer. This is a locals' favorite and the bar crew is super friendly. Their pretzels and sausages are a filling after hike/bike treat on a summer afternoon.

Denver, Colorado
“wonderful beers and german foods”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

definitely a local hangout. we sat outside and enjoyed lunch; so-so on the service. There were some great items for sale inside and you could buy some awesome brats right there frozen and pick up on your way out of town.

azle tx
“Not just for men!”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I thought I would give my husband a break from ahi tuna and goat cheese and suggest a German sausage and beer place. I am so glad we went. My traditional sausage was amazingly crisp/juicy (crisp skin- juicy middle) and my husband got the green chile pepper sausage that he loved! (even the buns were good) I drank cold beer, he had a ginger beer with vodka and lemons- some house special he was talked into- which turned out to be awesome. We sat outside in a slight rain under an umbrella covered table enjoying the mountain views and the pedestrian traffic. My only regret was being too full to try the struedel and ice cream which looked great.

Saint Johns, Michigan
“Best Sausages”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Tremendous sausages here. Don't be sheepish, go wild and try the Elk, Wild Boar, or Buffalo. They're going to shock you how good they are. Pair that with one of their strong, traditional German beers and you'll be set for the evening. But get comfortable! Whether you have friends there or not, you'll make friends sitting at the long Bavarian style tables. Service isn't awful, but could use some work.

Visited June 2013

Been to Prosit? Share your experiences!