“Favorite steak place”

5th Avenue Grille
Ranked #9 of 61 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The 5th Avenue Grille is a neighborhood eatery crafting elevated food paired with genuine hospitality in our unpretentious mountain surroundings. We believe in using real, wholesome ingredients prepared with care and imagination for a happier healthy life. Our service staff is professional with a casual vibe to make everyday a reason to celebrate.
Reviewed April 24, 2012

never had a bad meal here over the last 7 years service and owner are great

Reviewed April 11, 2012

We stayed three days in frisco and ended going twice to this place. The specials are really great, great mussels, great Elk steak and great bufalo sirloin. We also have to compliment the Panacota dessert.

Reviewed March 31, 2012

I have been to several area food establishments during my recent ski excursion and the 5th Ave Grill was fantastic! The food was cooked perfect, juicy steak, great seasoning, strong drinks, and attentive staff! In fact one of the chefs came out to see if we liked everything! We will be back next year!

Reviewed March 29, 2012

We got to town late and found this bar/restaurant that was still serving. They had a great wine list and the food was awesome as well. I had the chopped salad and it was really good. It had a nice mixture of veggies and fruits.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

I ate by myself at the bar. Good menu, food, service and ambience. I was looking for something a little more "business class" than a family or college place, and this hit the spot. Professional and upscale, but not pretentious.

Been to 5th Avenue Grille? Share your experiences!