“Ourstanding - Food AND Service!”

Vinny's Euro American Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 62 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Vinny's is chef owned and operated, serving natural, organic, local, humane, fresh, hand-crafted ingredients. Choose from Pub, Courtyard (weather permitting), or Dining room seating. Make selections from our Happy Hour Menu (Fridat-Sunday 2-5), the Sandwich Menu (Daily 2-5), the Pub Menu (Daily 2-close), or the Dinner Menu (Daily 5-close). You'll find fare inspired by traditional French, Italian, cuisine, including Vegetarian, Vegan, and Gluten Free Options. Fresh Daily Specials offer exciting additions to our regular menu as well. Please call with any questions or to make reservation. 970-668-0340
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Four of us ate dinner together and ordered four different meals, and each of us remarked that this was the best meal we had each had in Summit County. This is extremely rare - usually one of the meals might be outstanding and the rest might be just OK. We agreed to put Vinny's as our Number 1 restaurant in the Dillon/Silverthorne/Frisco area. Quirky location (across a boardwalk and up rickety stairs) but the chef is a creative genius. The server (David Watson) was on his own and the evening was busy - he did a superb job and was knowledgeable, friendly and efficient. A busy bar for locals too which is hopping with conversation and a sense of community. Great happy hour too.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Four friends gathered for a celebration and Vinny's made it a memorable night. Everyone's food was fantastic. David provided exceptional, attentive, professional and fun service.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Vinny makes the best linguini and clams I've ever had in my life! They should swap out their plastic terra cotta pots and get nice ceramic ones, but other than that, the ambiance was pleasant with nice music. Fish specials were also good, and so was the smoked salmon appetizer.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Vinny's vies with Bagagli's for a top spot in Frisco. Their pub area is dark, warm and friendly with great 1/2 price appetizers. Dinners are stunning. The diners are more than at B's but really great.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Yikes I can not believe this place has been open for the last few years and and has totally flew under the radar. I come up a couple of weeks a year skiing either at Copper Mountain , Breck or Vail and always research and book my dinning schedule a month in advance , returning to old favorites and finding new ones. My sister and her family ate here last week and told us we HAD to check this place out. The menu is good as is but I was just blown away by the number of specials available. It was impossible to decide but I can say that everything from the appetizers , main course and dessert for everyone in my party was just beyond compare. It is very clear that this establishment and the chef in particular takes a lot of pride in what they are creating and that is an A+ dining experience. All the employees project the feeling that they are thrilled that you are there and they want you back. This is a rare feeling in a ski town dining establishment in the spring for those of you who know what I am talking about.