“Great duck confit”

Vinny's Euro American Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 59 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Vinny's is chef owned and operated, serving natural, organic, local, humane, fresh, hand-crafted ingredients. Choose from Pub, Courtyard (weather permitting), or Dining room seating. Make selections from our Happy Hour Menu (Fridat-Sunday 2-5), the Sandwich Menu (Daily 2-5), the Pub Menu (Daily 2-close), or the Dinner Menu (Daily 5-close). You'll find fare inspired by traditional French, Italian, cuisine, including Vegetarian, Vegan, and Gluten Free Options. Fresh Daily Specials offer exciting additions to our regular menu as well. Please call with any questions or to make reservation. 970-668-0340
Seattle,WA.
“Great duck confit”
Reviewed February 3, 2012

Every time I am in town, and that is twice a year, I go to this restaurant..
I am more of a bar rat and I sit at the bar. It is homey and the bartenders are great.
Vinny prides himself on putting out great food. My favorite is duck confit.
Good wine also. go and enjoy

• Visited February 2012

Cleveland
“What a fabulous find!”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

Dinner was fabulous....food delicious....unbelievable find after skiing...well priced...

Dillon, Colorado
“Best food in all of Summit County”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

The title says it all - this is the best food in the county, I have never once been disappointed!

Huntington, New York
“Food was rather heavy”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

I had the duck with white beans. It was good, but heavy. My sister in law had beef barley soup, which was also heavy. The pasta with sausage was also very rich. We had excellent service. We did enjoy the food and may consider going back with ordering on the lighter side.

• Visited January 2012
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Excellent Restaurant in Frisco”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Vinny's was a great place to eat. We had a party of nine people and everyone enjoyed varied dishes, and the service was excellent. I personally had the best pork tenderloin of any restaurant I've been to. Others had fish, lamb, and other things that were all good. One of us had room for dessert - tiramisu - it was superb. This is definitely a restaurant I will go back to when in Frisco.

• Visited January 2012