“Good grub, pub and viewing”

Ollie's Pub and Grub
Ranked #12 of 61 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 16, 2013

This has always been a second choice for us when it was Barkley's. Now its a bit brighter the food was very good without being uneconomical. Lot's of TV's so something is on that your interested in. There are even a few places away from the TV's if being attentive to the mrs's could get you in trouble. We will be back.

There are newer reviews for Ollie's Pub and Grub

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Ollie's has a pretty good bar scene for young locals, thus the menu choices and the quality of food are secondary to the bar. Choices seem to be pretty much burgers, french fries and not a lot more.

1  Thank RinTulsa
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Went in for lunch with my husband at approx. 1:15 pm on a Thursday. Ordered a Steak Sandwich and a Turkey Rueben. While the server/bartender did take our order pretty quickly, the rest of the time we were there, she was VERY busy...socializing with her friends! Other than deliver our food, she spent the entire time were were there talking to her friends at the bar. (We were the only other table there). The whole place was dingy and dirty (the menus were disgusting with fingerprints and dried food).

The food was marginal at best. The Rueben was supposed to be on grilled Rye bread but looked like yesterday's french toast thrown in a skillet. Not enough sauce, so the sandwich was dry. The fries were under cooked. Not a good experience. Won't go there for lunch again.

3  Thank lolly1961
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

I loved the atmosphere of Frisco when we drove through earlier in the day and knew I wanted to come back for dinner...but many of the restaurants were pricey. Luckily I found out about Ollie's and it was perfect. We were able to watch the Royals vs Sox game and the food was really good. I had the nachos and my husband had the pepper burger. Both were delicious. We also enjoyed a local pint of "backcountry" brewed just down the block. If you are in Frisco be sure to stop by.

1  Thank Rebekah W
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I enjoy that Wednesday night is burger night and that they have good beer on tap. Unfortunately for me, they're a Chicago bar. But if you like Chicago sports, this place will be a new home for you. If you're like me and a Detroit fan, as long as you can put up with a ton of bandwagon fans, you'll be just fine. After all, its still a Colorado bar.