“Great burgers”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 2, 2011

You can't beat $2 burger night on Wednesdays. Awesome burgers. Great salads. Good deals on appetiziers. We had the chicken chimichangas as an app and they were very good and filling. Lots of tv's with sports games. Very casual atmosphere. Can't beat the prices in Breck.

Reviewed September 28, 2011

Went here on burger night with my son and his friends from Copper Mountain. Fed a tribe of six boys and myself for $75.00 including a few rounds of PBR's. Recommend this for folks on a budget.

Reviewed September 5, 2011

I liked this bar - proper honest pub. Nothing fancy, just the basics done well. The bar staff are really friendly. I arrived earlier than the rest of the party and was made extremely welcome

Reviewed July 28, 2011

I had the beef dip. Roll was plain and mushy. Beef was grey and salty. curly fries are dried out . Lot of TV's and good happy hour. I'll give them another try.

Reviewed July 10, 2011

This LT Frisco restaurant has just opened a site in Breckenridge, CO. They ran ads in the local paper touting their opening and special pricing on 1/2 pound burgers. However, when we tried to access their Breckenridge specials, we were told they were only available in their Frisco location! SO, you advertise a new location by offering specials ONLY at your old location????? Seemed to me like a "bait and switch". We ordered wings and sliders. Sliders were good. Wings were cold. We told the server and she told us she would inform the cook. Didn't see her again That's it, no can we replace them, can we get you something else, nothing except "I'll tell the cook, and disappear. Never again.

2  Thank TravelingBill